Smokeable flower is available in Oregon

The actual Farm Bill of 2018 consists of language specifically talking about delta-9… THCa is not mentioned

6 Likes

Oh shit I see what you meant haha what I’m talking about is humidifying the shit outta your flower sample before you send it in for testing–it’s a way to finesse hot flower into compliancy by increasing the overall weight of the sample which decreases the relative oil %, which lowers your THC %

2 Likes

…hemp derived diamonds coming soon?

The farn bill clearly states delta9 thc. This means delta 8 thc is good, thca is good. There has been talks about total thc been included in 2020 but it that happens it will basically wreck all the farmers becuase total thc is ridiclously hard below .3%

3 Likes

in uk for example isolated thca is not a controlled substance but no one has had the balls to start selling it yet.how stable are diamonds because i believe as soon as any thca turns to thc it would become illegal? or is there straight up thca isolate?
if you believe that the law is just delta 9 and not total thc then strains that are considered high thc that test out at 0.5% thc and 22%thca could probably be compliant if picked early

1 Like

That’s clever

would have to see if it has a unique spectral absorbance relative to other cannabinoids. Looks like maybe only collect at 350nm? I can’t think of another way to isolate THCa from something hemp-derived but you certainly could concentrate chromatographic ‘waste’ and isolate it from that, if your material didn’t also contain CBN. Here’s a great paper to get you started on that. Would be legal up until it’s vaporized and inhaled?

Cannabinoid chromo 2005.pdf (752.0 KB)

yes according to the misuse of drugs act isolated thca would be legal till you vaporized it and inhaled it.i imagine they would change the law pretty quick though if people actually sold this stuff and lots of people used it but still it’s something i’d like to see happen.
thanks for the pdf

2 Likes

So to sum it all up. Yes this hemp is legal.

2 Likes

0.7% is higher than the 0.3% limit. Am i missing somthing?

Read the comments. Its all about the Delta 9

Maybe its different by state. I thought the value of the % of THC-A was multiplied by 0.88 for the weight loss of decarb, then that “potential” % value of delta 9 was the number they reported.

2 Likes

Hey man, they’re just trying to justify selling hot biomass, why are you hating on their game…

6 Likes

Ha haa, im not hating. I think the allowable THC should be much higher, like 1.0% or somthing.
Im just confused about if the analysis report is supposed to convert THC-A into D9 in regards to the 0.3% limit. Flower tested by HPLC would pass @ less than .3%(if not converted to D9), the same flower might fail if tested by GC-MS.

Prove to me this is hot. Lets see your knowledge of the industry

1 Like

Lol yeah so all you need to do is grow and dry “hemp” with THCa instead of d9 and everything is all legal. Haha yeah I’m sure if it gets tested by the feds it won’t be confiscated and destroyed. Lol
I don’t actually care whether you think I have knowledge of the industry, i have a good job in hemp and I’m anonymous in this forum for a reason lol don’t want to get a rep for being the bearer of bad news like this

2 Likes

I bet your one of those people who say you can ship hot disty over state lines if it’s for “remediation”

1 Like

Always a compliment

I got thru the same talk 5 times a day

Technically it is legal, don’t hate on people finding loopholes, the hemp game is one big loophole.
That being said, 275 is about Max price right now for freshies, in Oregon, and it’s gonna drop
People have u-pick farms

2 Likes