Smokable Hemp Flower $150 Per Pound

Smokable Flower $200 Per Pound. Multiple strains left!

IMG_0024|690x460 Uno x TK testing.pdf (44.2 KB) IMG_0050|690x460 Lifter testing.pdf (44.2 KB)

PM5 x TK testing.pdf (44.2 KB)

Chase Cordova
chase@coloradohempsolutions.com
970-216-3903
970434-4143

1 Like

What makes it smokable?

2 Likes

We do bio-mass and smokable flower. This is our smokable.

Where are you guys located

1 Like

Western Slope of Colorado. In the Grand Junction area.

A long ways away unfortunately

You can ship hemp…

2 Likes

Yes we sure can.

1 Like

My comment was at @Bigtreetron haha

1 Like

and the CBD % is ? …

EDIT: Ahh didnt see the COA attachment … its 12.29% or 122.9mg/gr

12.29 % or better.

Isn’t it hot over .3?
Interested in lifter

1 Like

Roskko, I just noticed your comment about it being hot over .3%. Our farm is in NY State, we are licensed under the Agriculture and Markets Pilot Hemp Program. Here in NY to be compliant, only the Delta 9 needs to be less than .3%. I found a list on line naming the other states that also use Delta-9.

Please let me know how much lifter you would like. And if you could DM me with a mailing address to ship the flower to and and your information to invoice. Thank you.

Chase

I am not a lawyer, but the Federal law uses total THC not just D9. And since y’all are talking about shipping things over state lines, I’d be careful trying to use state laws to justify legality.

Our rule of thumb was that state laws are great as long as you’re staying in the state. Once it crosses state lines, things get a bit more messy.

2 Likes

what happens the day after FB14 is over and every state is total thc? was nov 1, 2020 and now oct 1, 2021. would the crop be only grandfathered in that state?

i think there are holes all over the regs

my compliance test last year was .31% but within .099 margin of error. i didn’t harvest for 2 weeks until harvest window was closing and used last 2 days. im small batch but that was def a compliant crop above .3

usda held hemp event for nyers on sept 15 and this was def asked in q+a section. ill have to find info but i don’t remember them posting after event.

1 Like

We still have a couple hundred pounds of smokable left.
New price per pound: $150

Chase
chase@coloradohempsolutions.com
970-216-3903
970-434-4143

1 Like