Sixth Wave Innovations - Affinity™ Technology - The Failed Pump and Dump of 2020

You must have not checked their website

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@BrotanicalMatt

1 Like

Nanotechnology is < 100nm. These beads are not. They can claim anything.

1 Like

No one ever said anything about nano tech except you :wink: like I said above its MIP which you said it’s not

And it is

1 Like

Lol…

You do realize that’s a link to another page right?

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Still think it’s not MIP or did you realize you’re wrong and that’s why you’re arguing over their definition of nano?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love it when I prove someone wrong and they have to go off on some tangent

I’m not sure who looks dumber here at this point.

It’s almost like I watched em work.

6 Likes

We haven’t reverse engineered shit. What are you talking about?

6 Likes

Thank you @Ruwan for some rational insight

Call these folks if you’re interested in custom polymer resins: Products & Materials List | Businesses and Products | MITSUI CHEMICALS AMERICA, INC. They provided top notch products at my last company.

4 Likes

Y’all need to stop going to bed so early and hop on the conference calls- we have THC friendly affinity chroma media arriving next week along with an engineer to get the dual matching pall columns outfitted for SMB- if you saw my insta story you’re seeing how much we’re packing to run the bench test - not playing with 100g samples here, we accidentally the whole thing!

4 Likes

It is better to make an irrational noise in a bush than in a desert.

Duop Chak Wuol

4 Likes

Awful silent for an AMA.

5 Likes

Why come to future if you know the type of people who are gonna be here

4 Likes

They probably think were all just a bunch of stoners lmao

6 Likes

I think they were hoping we’re all just a bunch of stoners

7 Likes

Any technology that is the size of molecules and under 1 micron can be considered nanotechnology. The <100nm definition comes from top-down silicon wafer tech (ICs, MEMS, computers, etc.), where the sizes are those derived from light-wavelength-based lithography and electron beams. Even if the beads are 3mm diameter spheres, if their surfaces are engraved/indented with molecule-sized “keyholes”, they are most certainly a type of nanotechnology. Alas, semantics are not the heart of the discussion…

Anyway, I find this all a pretty clever solution!

11 Likes

This is even simpler than that though. You only need MIP for a small subset of the cannabinoids. The main ones we care about already have affinity media readily available. MIP is awesome, but they are overplaying their hand. Most of the important stuff is off-the-shelf now. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I assume the patent holder would have the right to sue for patent infringement if they found out you were using their idea.

1 Like

Enforcing a patent is insanely difficult

4 Likes