Since I had mold in the grow room do I?

Do I need to put new panda paper and disinfect fans and all everything ?

@Dr.stanky has the sop for this.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I posted it in a thread about moldy tops.

2 Likes

My bad

2 Likes

Found it

2 Likes

Does it smell ?

Wait, it was even in @LordHashington’s thread

4 Likes

Both the odoban and the sulfur smell. The odoban smells better than the sulfur though, and is available in a couple different fragrances.

1 Like

Litterly on google tryna crack this down

Odoban is available at Home Depot. Sulfur and a burner either at your grow shop, or Amazon.

just go to a hotel for a day while that stuff dissapates. I ran tents but I dont agree with panda, I think it can make mold behind he panda if the walls are cool. I still use panda as a floor or to block light but i wouldnt line walls with it. Before tents were invented id make tents out of panda film fixed to the ceiling and makig tents like that. But not lining the walled portion. Most white paint is a good reflector. I use a white wall for my projector.

2 Likes

I use ozone between runs.

2 Likes

Micronized wettable sulfur the whole place. 30ml per gallon

2 Likes

Rex lime (calcium polysulfide) applied in veg will wipe out mold and mildew.
kills russets too.!

4 Likes

ALSO its probaby a garden issue and not your house. get more airflow and more consistent with swings. Also manage the garden daily like a japanese guy handling some bonsai plants. You can remove almost all the leaves over and over and its better that way. That makes more airflow, the light hits the buds instead of the leaves and then its easier to harvest and less likely to have any mold. Also some strains are more prone to molding than others.

3 Likes

my house was fucked= potato chips get soggy and weed never dries without dehu. its still like this with no garden thats what you get when your landlord never visits= double edged sword. now im seeing fha offers housing loans for 4 percent down? what have I bee doing??? I need to get job and it will help in so many ways- cant drink at work. and after a short time i can get a loan for a house.