Silence users for unverified CBD Posts

Users who advertise sales of hemp or CBD without verification will get a 1 day silence and official warning. A 2nd offense will result in a 2 week silence. If they go for a 3rd time they will get their account suspended.

Thanks everyone who has been keeping on the unverifieds, flag away these homies.

13 Likes

I always let my finger hover over the “delete spammer” option when flagging spam

8 Likes

Should make a spam/flag option named Unverified slanger

1 Like

Making custom flag options would be a really cool feature and something I have been looking into, just not here yet.
For now you can select custom message, and right a word or two to help mods handle the flag.

5 Likes

Sorry to keep ya busy this am @Siosis with the flagging.

Lol

3 Likes

What happened? I was flagging stuff?

I got you and sidco handle mixed up.

Lol

Hello 4200 community! It’s great to be here. We’ve heard great things and look forward to getting verified. Could anyone suggest a post or location with information that could help with that?

Is the clearly marked and pinned topic at the top of everyones page not blaringly obvious?

6 Likes

Serious question

1 Like

@Greenmountainhash did you not see the post with the directions? No shade here, just trying to get feedback so that we can continue to improve the user experience here

3 Likes

No we actually looked, but using a cellphone and it is more then likely our error

Slaps me in the face every time I load the page. Wish there was a way to unpin it, honestly.

Edit: Nevermind, it is extremely easy to unpin.

How do you unpin it?

1 Like

Just click the pin, it flips upside down. Refresh.

3 Likes