Shipping clones

Im not sure i have the ability to properly take cultures or they have ability to take regenerate tissue cultures

Also I bought a few of these, but I use 2" cubes, and they fit 1.5".

FYI

But honestly they seem overpriced for a flimsy plastic formed box, and unnecessary.

1 Like

I use fire mailers with rooted plugs. In the summer I throw a cold pack in a double thick insulated box. In the winter I throw a heat pack in a double thick insulated box. I’ve sent thousands in the mail no issues.

6 Likes

Nice ty

Those look cool

1 Like

Anyone know how long cuts will last in the mail? I’m looking to order “hemp” cuts from the US and I’m in Canada?

1 Like

I think right now isn’t a good time to use US mail. Too many issues already with live things arriving dead because of postal shenanigans going here. Not sure how long they would last in the mail though. Probably depends on a lot of factors.

1 Like

Rock wool, 1.5-2” x 10” pvc with end caps, slap a tiny led battery powered light in it after taking the cut & dippin in solution, then add a tiny bag of Myco for transplant for the receiver. Then packed with 2-3 gel ice packs to last till it hits destination for them hot long days.

I think that should be standard.

1 Like

has anyone used the clone conservatory? Marijuana Seeds & Clones San Diego | Cannabis Clones California

They will make it at least 1 week with no lights. I hear

3 Likes

Just got some in form the west coast I’m on east coast. Took 4 days. Came in a day earlier than expected. No issues.

6 Likes

good morning future4200 friends. I want to ask you if you know what is the best way to send clones intercontinentally. if you can share your experience. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

I might have a safe & conventional way for y’all to do it.

I like to use 3” pvc with a led light in them that last long enough for the trip or longer if needed. Sealed up it should hold humidity relatively well. I’ve had one make a 5-6 day trip & be just like they were cut. Typically most snips (unrooted) will last a bit longer than a clone in transit over a period of 7 days. The roots need water more, so they’ll drink all around it within days then start to search and eventually dry out. You could solve that by layering rock wool soaked but then you have a much heavier package fee.

You need to do it the “demon” way.
9 days is my record from boxed/shipped to the recipient opening it.

4 Likes

wanna have a around the world clone ship off

1 Like

I only ship USA (alaska and Hawaii included).

3 Likes

Fair enough lol, I mean it would be for science purposes really.

Science goes out the window with International smuggling

7 Likes

That’s why I was thinking snips, would have to go about it a legal way of course. Or upon whomevers discretion. But I honestly haven’t looked into what countries it may be acceptable to send unrooted to. Given it’s a “hemp sample”

International shipments of live plants, and even seeds, are supposed to be accompanied by a “phytosanitary certificate” and declared to customs. So no one is going to be fully legal.

5 Likes