Ship a lot? I can save you a lot (aggregated rates)

Shipping is one of those small incremental costs that can add up huge, especially for freight, rush shipping, and international. We have a platform that aggregates small businesses in with big Fortune 50 companies, so they get the same rates as big biz shipping millions every month.

It’s legit, reliable, and we have a ton of experience with the nuances and pains of shipping hemp cbd in particular (incl. freight forwarding) - it’s boring stuff, and we’re good at it and you’ll actually like giving us a call when you have an issue!
If you have a referral, we’ll send you a monthly commission for the life of the account.
#cannabis-business #classifieds #hemp @hempman @hemp @Hempress3

4 Likes

I’m all ears. Do you have a website and where are your hubs located? @selah

3 Likes

Hi BG, our site is http://www.shipbcs.com/ and because we work directly with the carriers (UPS, USPS, DHL, FedEX, etc) we are not restricted to one or more hubs. The discount on shipping is equivalent to what major Fortune 50 businesses receive due to their monthly volume. We’re very customer service oriented and pick up the phone and handle issues personally, and we like being able to free up the cash so small businesses can grow faster (and survive tough times!).
Parting thought: we have companies that refer us business and we’re able to reduce their shipping fees (via commission) sometimes down to nothing. Pretty cool if you offer free shipping to customers!

4 Likes

How do I get started?

3 Likes

let’s jump on the phone with my man Jeff and get you set up - it’s quick & painless. My direct cell is 404 660 4561, thanks!

Sounds good. What time zone are you in? I just landed back in Miami.

2 Likes

los angeles - PST - definitely let us know anytime you’re out this side!

Will do, I just dont want to call you at absurd hours as I travel a bunch.

Contacted :slight_smile: I had to hang up on two UPS reps back to back just to schedule a pickup. Total time spent setting up shipment: an hour and 15 minutes.

I’ll pay MORE just to never have to talk to UPS directly again.

2 Likes

im dealing with UPS Frieght being an hour late now…i hate them! they are the worse

3 Likes

Who do you prefer?

fedex is special. its another level. Ive had clamp boxes disintergrate and the clamps go loose on the conveyors in fedex…a month later, i get a box full of clamps… a few missing but most there.

They will go back in the video see where the box broke…grab the label and make sure the items are delivered…They are the best for the most part! They are the bomb in Mexico… Viva Mexico!!!

4 Likes

FedEX is a cut above for sure - DHL is probably our #1 choice for international

1 Like

a lesson to us all - treat your customers like shit and see how they RUN!

We process all claims - you just let us know what happened, and what shipment it happened to. In our software, you can schedule everything direct, compare rates, etc.

I didn’t put it above, but easiest is if you have 2 or 3 statements you can email to selah@mileunite.com and jmcintyre@mileunite.com and we’ll shoot you back a cost savings analysis. You see the savings first, then we set up your account fast & friendly. Anytime you have an issue, you call or email and we help you. plain & simple!

dm sent @selah

1 Like

Could I have an email contact, I am a US grower with freight needs to France

How would your service be better than a website like shippo?