Sold: beckman hplc

Hey,

Picked up a working Beckman-Coulter Gold HPLC with all original software, a working and nonworking DU-800 (one is for parts) with original software, a 150x4.6mm Xshield C-18 RP column by waters, two multi slot column warmers and a temperature controller for the column warmer, and extras including keyboards, mouses, crystal cuvettes and other stands for UV readings. Column is open but new/unused. Bought for a facility set to start doing THC remediation but backed out of the market. The rarity of this unit is that it has all original pieces and software. You may be able to find and piece together a beckman but if you contact beckman for the software, it is $3000 and it can only be run on certain virtual machines - thus having an original PC for the software is an advantage.

Reasons to go with this unit: Robust, trusted in industry, easy to use (runs windows 97NT) and repair, purchase prices versus new HPLCs, all original parts, one owner only since purchase.
Reasons not to go with this unit: Is not built for GMP-readiness (meaning you’re not going to be able to run an analytics company with it), you need to understand chromatography and analytics to develop a method - this system is not “plug and play”

IMG_20190903_130936|666x500

!

What’s asking price?

Send me more detail rsavain@gmail.com, WhatsApp 240-676-4666

Price for all equipment listed is $8000 USD. You must arrange shipping if you’re not able to meet in SoCal/LA.

Here’s a photo of the main HPLC components after removal.

Also selling this used 12L wide bore executive kit Labsociety short path. Only been used a handful of times. I am not desperate to get rid of it, so don’t expect 50% off. Realistically i’ll give it off to someone @ 75% of the original purchase value if bought as a package, and we will bring it to you. We will break it into pieces for the right price as well. Dm for details. Some items shown are have been swapped out for other processes but will be included if purchased. The exact list of items is what comes with the highest upgrade on a 12L lab society full bore executive kit. Table not included.
HPLC is still for sale currently.

We also have four AI 1.9cuft convection ovens still in crate in addition to the one shown for sale.

Still looking, $5000 for the hplc, column warmers, column, column warmer controller, CPU/software/keyboard/screen.

$1000 for two DU 800 UV/Specs with CPU/software and cuvettes.

Bump, willing to trade for extraction and/or distillation equipment in the LA area

SPD no longer for sale.
$4000 for all hplc equipment listed.

Going to be selling a Trusteel AV15 falling film w/ all supporting equipment and a Chemtech KD-10 two phase soon along with some other supporting equipment. Will likely make a seperate post when the time comes to take pictures and seriously list but I’m open to discussion before that happens.

Got an offer for 3k for everything on eBay. Most likely going to take unless anyone here can beat that offer for a:
Beckman gold hplc w original software and autosampler (UVDAD)
Beckman du800 spectrophotometer for sample prep (x2, one for parts).
Eppendorf column warmer (x2, two different lengths)
Eppendorf column warmer controller
Xselect rp column

I’d like to make you an offer on the HPLC package. Still available? Also, new to the forum, do I need to private message you or… Can you hit me up maybe? clancy@scientific710.com or 541-891-8716 Thank you!!

1 Like