Seeking partner to start small lab

I have 9 years experience in the cannabis industry, from farming to large scale extractions. Now I’m currently seeking a partner to start a small lab. I can invest 5 lbs of crude and 1k, but will need help with the rest of the equipment and a place to put the lab.

5 Likes

Welcome to future4200.

11 Likes

CBD or THC?

1 Like

Location?

Location?

That is a small lab

6 Likes

Where

I got 11lb of trim and a 1lb cls. Still need a .9 oven though. Wanna partner up? lol

3 Likes

Is this a joke?

1 Like

Yo I got a hair straightener and a half ounce of the chronic. You wanna throw down on a clamp?

19 Likes

Lmao DED

1 Like

I didnt know future had so many large time extractors.
People on here about to throw down on a clamp. Shits getting crazy out here

5 Likes

I’ve got jar full of pipe resin and harbor freight 2cfm pump totally down to throw down… still need the .9 oven tho

4 Likes

Boys don’t fret! I gotta pot we can steal from my moms kitchen we can turn into a vac chamber :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Only a pressure cooker bro I ain’t doing the rice cooker again…

3 Likes

I have 38oz of tumbler trim, almost a gallon of isopropyl, and half a box of butane cans. I have $39 to invest in things like pyrex and future hospital bills and currently live out of my car. Who’s tryna partner!?

6 Likes

ive got an open blast tube and an outdoor a/c unit we can use as a table to blast on. It only kicks on every once in a while. Lets go make that paper

6 Likes

I’ll have my lawyer send you a contract :wink:

4 Likes

So is it open season on the little people now?
Asking for science.

2 Likes

The dude says he has 11lbs of trim and a 1lb cls with no oven and asked to partner with a large extactor. Ya were going to have fun with that. I get even he was joking but that was the point of his post

3 Likes