Seeking Equipment Support Technician (Portland,OR) (Position Filled)

Luna Technologies is seeking to hire a new Equipment Support Technician to work out of our shop in Portland, OR. This req is seeking a trained but limited experience technician. Full details can be found in the Indeed post here:

Equipment Support Technician - Portland, OR 97217 - Indeed.com

For consideration, please apply through Indeed.

4 Likes

Going to share this with some Portlanders. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Awesome opportunity to join a great team. Everyone at Luna is easy to work with and knowledgeable in their fields.

3 Likes

Pretty heavy on the requirements imo might filter out those capable without the background. Friendly input.

Thanks for the relays and the feedback. Since we are seeking a limited experience tech, I would encourage anyone who roughly fits the bill to apply. I will be evaluating all applicants against that list of requirements, but will be making a decision based on everything the applicant brings to the table.

1 Like

Position has been filled. Thanks to everyone who applied or relayed the req to interested parties.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats on the new employee. Did you find someone from the forum?

2 Likes

It looks like the candidate we chose found the listing on Indeed directly, but that he had also seen it here after he had applied. This is a good point though. I’m adding that as a question on the interview questionnaire.

4 Likes

I wish I saw this sooner seems like a great opportunity. Btw Rotties are the best is that your pup as your avatar image|375x500

1 Like

Congrats on finding a new tech!

3 Likes

Ya, that’s my boy Charlie. Luna shop dog. Keep an eye on us. We’re growing and expanding fast. We will likely be hiring at least one more tech before the end of the year.

2 Likes

Handsome boy you got how old is he. Do you guys plan on expanding to Eugene. Cheeba is the name of my boy. They are great security feature, I feel safe where ever I go with him, even though he just wants to be friends with everyone

That’s a pretty old pic of Charlie. He’s past 13 now and a little gray around the muzzle, just like his owner. At 13 he’s pretty calm, but when he was younger, I used to tell people that he was aggressively friendly. He wanted to be friends with everyone regardless of how they felt about it. No plans to expand to Eugene at this point. We’ve got customers down there and its not that far of a drive to go and meet up with them or get on their equipment.

1 Like

I would love to move to Portland, hit me up when you need me to start packing my bags :slight_smile:

1 Like