Seeking CBDa from hydrocarbon processor

Looking to purchase hemp derived CBDa rich extract preferably from a Hydrocarbon processor.

sameā€¦

What is CBDA from hydrocarbon extraction selling for?

Cali hemp og came out fiya.

Good luck. We only sell ours instate because it is almost always over 3% THC, sometimes as high as 7%. You donā€™t happen to be in Oregon, do you?

1 Like

You guys ever get a COA for that stuff?

Still interested in seeing how it came outā€¦

I can get CBDA poopsoup from a lunatek for a few hundred a kg, but our ā€˜boutiqueā€™ CBDA extracts wholesale for $12-$15 and retail for over twice that.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t, I ended up buying it all off the farmer. Super fire! Honestly I run og all the time and this is not OG. It smells like the ice cream cake strain. It looks red in bulk. Itā€™s fire in a cart or in smaller amounts but the 400 grams in a media bottle looks like a different product until you pour a little out

1 Like

I gotta group that does CO2. I get almost all my isolate and terps from them. DM if you want their number.

Not sure of prices since I get the ā€œfriendā€ discount :sunglasses:

All CAT III COAā€™d too

Edit: not sure if I can do that, if not, flag it.

Iā€™m in humboldt. I cold crashed and filtered this at -100 to remove cannabinoids. I really should get it tested for science :thinking:

2 Likes

Right on. Our HTE after crashing out CBDA is usually still relatively high in cannabinoids. Our steam terps are ND on cannabinoids but insofar I have not got any hydrocarbons below .3%. If you have a method to produce compliant HTE Iā€™ll buy the SOP in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

It definitely depends on your saturation level during the crash. I have no idea what it tests at now but itā€™s pretty much a liquid a 40 degrees f.

Iā€™ll follow up

2 Likes

Nice, Iā€™d love to see what % terps youā€™re pulling as well as the cannabinoid potency!

Looks fire.

1 Like

Most if not all cbd bho will be non compliant due to thc

Was trying to figure out that tsep tek and this would make it compliant.

Think it was raising ph to increase solubility and then salting out the thc but I never confirmed or tried

2 Likes

Are you trying to convert cbda to thca?

How much are you looking for? Do you want a few grams or a kg+?

@AshevilleExtracts has some amazing dabbable product and @MinkLoafs can probably hook u up on bulk co2

4 Likes

Hey, can I get the number to the company you work with for your isolate? My current supplier had been very flaky recently