SEEKING CBD Distillate, TFREE or less 0.3% THC in CALI

Hello, I am looking for a reliable direct source of CBD Distillate in So.Cal

1L of CBD, I am looking for Distillate that is NOT going to crystallize.
this product will be going into vape cartridges.

California based only.
COA required.

Let me know when you find that as well. It doesn’t exist that I know of at 90% CBD.

3 Likes

Pipe dream

1 Like

gotcha.
ive been looking on here for answers

misread

nope, called half mother liquor half cbda

2 Likes

I’ve got 3 different types of Crystal Resistant T-Free Distillate in Colorado. They will not crystallize.

4 Likes

Show us a COA. I want to see this unicorn. If it’s 90% I’ll get on my knees

2 Likes

it is real, although the samples i got from them went unused as they packaged it improperly, so i cannot attest to effects

1 Like

It’s 90% CBD?

1 Like

Where does it say is has to be 90%? I looked and I don’t see it. Normally CBD% over 60% will crystallize. I’ve got three formulations less than that which don’t. In addition, I’ve got synthetic CBC at 96% that is still liquid. It’s perfect for Vape and is bio-identical to plant based CBC at a fraction of the price.

1 Like

If you notice the OP has edited the post twice!!! Originally he had 90% as a requirement. Ask the others that responded 1st. Sure anything below 60% shouldn’t crystallize… that only leaves to question what the other 40% is! That’s why I say provide a full panel COA.

As far as synthetic product why would you want to consume it? I thought this was a place for plant based medicine?

1 Like

Click on his edit then you will see the original post.

1 Like

initially i did post 90% , but then edited

1 Like

so any luck catching real product yet for your vape carts?

yea. i found some 80% cbd homogenized distillate, which we have to add some terps to dilute it down to prevent crystallization.