Seeking bulk distillate, extracts and flower in Michigan for friend

Hey Guys,

Was hoping someone from here would be able to help a friend of mine out. They’re located in Michigan and have a number of retail locations they’re looking to source distillate for.

They’re also looking for flower and other extract/concentrate varieties as well.

Sincerely,

Blackanese

1 Like

If you guys are serious lets have a discussion asap. We can fulfill whatever quantities looking for and provide transport. Text me at 408 607 7093

Hey,

Would love to connect and make some things happen. We are in Nor Cal and can typically fill flower orders of any size.

email calibestbudds@gmail.com

Bro, u found ur guy. We have labs in ca & mi. Hit us up on IG @734CONCENTRATES_ n jus remind me ur from 4200

Can supply all those things

1 Like

I create extracts from hemp ( dabs ).
Check out my IG @AshevilleExtracts
For a close up look at my process.
I have many available strain variety’s as well.
My concentrates are made from greenhouse Or indoor grown hemp.

We are voodoo extractions in southern oregon…

Hello. Call or text 8318946915. Have flowers and carts delivered to Michigan already. Thks

D

We can help with distalate, voodoo extractions in medford Or.3378495999

CBD Distillate, Isolate, T-Free Distillate, also white label edibles, tinctures, salves…
did you find what you are looking for Blackanese.
DM 401-644-9195 for product. thank you

Hello we are a new processing facility here in Lansing and we would love to help. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further question, Cory@loudlabsusa.com

I’m selling the following along with 400 pounds of trim. All very lightly used for 50k

Update 00689.pdf (435.1 KB)

1 Like

I have bulk outs and greenhouse and I can get as many ins as you need

1 Like