Seeds please

Wondering if anyone had some seeds for sale.

I helped my buddy set up a small grow but now we need a few good seeds to start with!

:slight_smile:

Thc cbd?

Looking for the THC. Feminized , maybe auto as it’s my first experience growing!

Oregon elite seeds has been great lately and free seeds too

Neptune seed bank 100%.

Oregon elite is the worst bank I’ve done business with in the us.

Neptune’s is solid. Been my go to lately. Haven’t ever had any issues with Oregon elite, minus that you have to call in to pay with a credit card.

Great lakes genetics

4 Likes

GLG is a reat place to find legit gear!

I also like Hempdepot. Never had any problems.

Both vendors have good prices, and are honest.

THC! Forsure

I checked this out. I think 10 dollars a seed is a good way to start.

I know some of these genetics are of the hook but 200+ for my first shot doesn’t seem like a good idea.

Ya I checked out GLG and they have 10$ a seed for Fem.

I have a good seed pack collection. I’ll send ya a pack for 25.00 plus 5.00 to ship. I have a tray FULL of private strains available. All stored properly in the fridge, in a container with rice.

It would be a random pack. Kinda close my eyes, grab a pack and mail it off.

2 Likes

Ok That sounds like the right way for me to start. I will shoot you a DM.

I also have access to feminized auto seeds, 25 pack for $100

2 Likes

I don’t think they sell seeds one at a time. If you are starting from seed, you need about 20.

Another few places that I have had good experiences are the attitude in the UK, and a dutch guy Sannie seeds… Sannie has refined some classic genetics, and his gear is legit fire. Last time that I dealt with either place, the service was great! Sannie has been growing and breeding for years.

You can buy one seed at a time - the attitude.

You can also make your own FEM seeds, no problem. A lot of outdoor growers use them

Ace seeds, has the the most legit Panama Red that you can get. You can get FEM seeds. They have this one locked down. It’s going to cost more than that. ACE, and Cannabiogen are well known breeders out of Spain. They are nice guys. Mosca seeds is also legit

1 Like