Seeds, Clones/Mothers, Smokeable Flower, CBD Concentrates, Minors and More

Hello all,

I wanted to make a quick post to let you all know about some of the products Industrial Hemp Farms has to offer. Our biggest seller at the moment is smokeable flower - over 35 different strains to choose from in-house. Pre-rolls, caviar pre-rolls, cartons of hemp cigarettes, and kief are just a few of the many products we wholesale on the flower side.

To name a few concentrates, we have CBD isolate, CBG isolate, T-Free distillates, CBN distillate, CBG distillate, and tinctures of all three as well. Very competitive pricing.

We also have several varieties of CBD genetics in seed, clone, and mothers. Feminized CBG seed as well.

If you are in search of a particular hemp product, I am confident IHF can facilitate at competitive wholesale pricing.

Inquiries? My name is Chase Ryan and I am part of management here at IHF. I would love the opportunity to work with you all.

Personal Cell: 803-767-8967
E-Mail: chase@industrialhempfarms.com

Don’t hesitate to reach out via text, call, or e-mail. Thanks.

1 Like

Whatts your pricing on smokeable flower?

We have pounds ranging from $150-$900, wide range of quality. I would be happy to go through some of them with you/send pics. Give me a call or text, 803-767-8967.