Seed giveaway 4/20

What’re everyone’s thoughts on doing another seed giveaway?

I’m not sick by any means and would love to get back on track with the giveaway. I’m just looking for some feedback from the forum on what you guys think is the best route to go here.

Happy 4/20 everyone!!

14 Likes

I’m in!

I think it would be a bright spot in “Dark” times lol

1 Like

Id love to give it a try. I’ve never popped seeds before, I’ve always grown from clones though. I have an extra tent to use for it. Happy 420 bro

2 Likes

You know I’m down!

1 Like

Make a little game out of it. Create a list of items every person should have during these dark times and maybe some items we “shouldnt” but do have. Have people post a picture of said items with a paper that says future4200 and the date to show they are not cheating. First whatever number of people to complete the quarantine scavenger hunt wins.

4 Likes

Lol, sounds like fun. Wanna help?

1 Like

I’m down to play.

1 Like

I’m down to do this, just need some help with the list.

If the consensus stays the same today, I’ll be posting tomorrow morning at 9am (PT)

4 Likes

Make it so…

In my best Jean Luke pickard voice

Count me in, sounds super fun

makes more sense than accepting candy from strangers…

I’m game.

2 Likes

What Strains are being given away, how do you enter, is it a raffle😋

Maybe we could do future4200 trivia?

I’ll post a list of available strains tonight when we figure out how we’re going to play this

I’ve always thought of making f4200 bingo but I feel like it would just be better done by someone who has been here longer. I also think it would be a huge shittalking fest disguised as bingo

3 Likes

@FicklePickle
Ill throw in a pack or two to donate towards this, as if we dont already enough excuses come back to f4200 too much. (Yeah im addicted, check multiple times a day everyday)
Id love to get a game going like this, sounds like fun!

5 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

Scavenger hunt. Sounds fun.

Interested

Very in

A bit late on this give away, but I have plenty of seeds to help sponsor future give aways. Have quite a bit of green point I won’t run and then a bunch of crosses from friends. Let me know if ever interested

2 Likes