Scilogex hotplate w/stirrer & 500 mL heating mantle, CO2 bottles, deodorized butane, grow lights and other stuff

Selling this and some other equipment leftovers we’re not using

First up Scilogex MS-H280-Pro hot plate, can’t find stir bar for it. Tested heat and it works $90 shipped

500 mL analog heating mantle, tested heat and it got hot, $60 shipped

Bunch of CO2 bottles - have 4x with regulators & 120V solenoids, $130 ea if I have to ship $170 ea
5x without regulator or solenoids $100 ea if I have to ship $140 ea (both will ship empty if shipped)

Don’t have pictures but have several 100 lb and 33 lb deodorized butane tanks, unknown fill/wt level - local pickup or delivery only. These are currently located near Greeley CO. Make offer

3x Gavita Pro-270e LEP US integrated ballast/combo lights, unknown usage/hours, all power up, $350 ea

Elemental EOCP 268 951 GPH air pump w/6 way divider & a descent spool of 3/16" hose $50 shipped

Also have a bunch of pots, ballasts, HID lights/hoods, fans and other grow supplies we won’t be using if anyone is near the Greeley area and wants to check them out PM me and we can sort out a time to meet

Scilogex hotplate/stirrer is SOLD

All but 2 of the CO2 bottles have been SOLD

All of the CO2 bottles have been SOLD