SCAM WEBSITES AND VENDORS infiltrating FUTURE4200

Please be aware of scam websites on Future4200 posing as vendors and offering low ball isolate prices.
Please help each other and post any nefarious website or users posing as legitimate businesses.

6 Likes

This is why we pulled the classifieds, keep flagging any suspect CBD posts for us, thanks

11 Likes

I think sellers wanting to sell cbd here Should have a “verifyed logo” attached to their avatar, somewhat like the glg logo. The verification Should be “earned” by submitting samples for analisys to insure reputible product. There also might have to be a contract that goes along with it. After the seller has “earned” the verifyed logo and proved them selves to be reputable, a feild should unlock in their account similar to the “toking lounge”. This would allow them to post in a “cbd for sale section”. The “cbd for sale” section should work like a window shopping, with all replys disabled. The seller should advertize in the section, and do buisness over private message. This new “cbd for sale” section should not appear in the recent posts feed, I get tired of reading them.
lastly the “for sale” section of this site should be wiped slick of any thing that isn’t a peice of equipment for sale.
what do you think? @future @sidco

15 Likes

This would help weed them out!

1 Like

Agreed @sidco

1 Like

@Evolutiv can you name any scam sellers that you have come across so far?

2 Likes

good question.
just cause there are a lot of them doesn’t mean they’re all bullshit.

I agree that vetted & tagged as such would be awesome.

I personally don’t want to play policeman.

2 Likes

would be nice to still be able to sell used equipment on the classifieds vs products

4 Likes

Yes so far I have “Eczane Group” with a fairly convincing website and support team supposedly coming out of Istanbul. They use WeChat +90 538 827 86 45 and website https://www.eczanegroup.com/
One of their “reps” is on here offering isolate at stupid low prices and uses a cell number of 210 596 9586… One of my contacts are friends with the Mayor of Istanbul so i called a favor in for shits and giggles…
Be careful out there my friends - “The night is dark and full of terrors.”

8 Likes