Sauce Oil

Continuing the discussion from It's Willbillytek. Duh:

That isn’t distillate, it’s decarbed sauce that only underwent inline dewax instead of an ethanol dewax as a means to not disrupt the flavor profile. All of our products are 100% cannabis, I’ve mentioned this to you before in DMs, I can imagine you would forget that though. :wink:

Edit: Also, I was told to publicly shame you for derailing the thread.

Bad janitor, bad. Now clean up your mess.

5 Likes

So you are decarbing hte?

2 Likes

I’m decarbing the hash, all of it. Under specific pressures and temperatures of course.

I’ve noticed that only decarbing the diamonds, it ends up crystallizing more in the cart.

Edit: Full spectrum bruh.

7 Likes

sorry for assuming it was distillate. it sorta had like a blended terpene taste which is why me and @Badcookieextracts thought it was distillate and he was saying the sauce cart you all hit together was bomb…

was the sauce crced prior?

1 Like

i tried to edit it but even mod edits cant happen in slow mode…

2 Likes

Yes, extremely lightly, tiny amounts of B80 per pound.

3 Likes

i guess it was the battery that made it taste like shit… so i couldnt find my normal pen so i took yours to dinner…

I noticed the varible voltage on the bottom was cranked up to 4.8v which probably led to the fire ass terps tasting burnt like botanical terps. Turned it down to 3.3v and this shit is fire! im gonna save some for @qma but i could have sworn i tried this in a yocan and istick mod and both tasted burnt and botanical but tonight i tried in on the lowest settings and the terps are fire. didnt maintain me like disty will in the car but the taste was off the chain and 100% tasted like sauce!

5 Likes

For sure, I still gotta try the other Mi offerings

3 Likes

i got a bunch of stuff here from @Badcookieextracts and i have both of the samples from @extek90 his GMO and Kosher Kush sugar…

stop by tomorrow after 12 and we can blaze the fuck out! jetski place is bugging me to pick it up after they had it for a week but i didnt pick it up since friday

the cart is flame…not high test shit but the taste is awesome…i could kill this cart in a day driving

4 Likes

Yeah that was the problem, I run those batteries at like 3.3 for everything.

2 Likes