San Diego

Mostly just here as a stepping stone licenses are pretty tight in this area. I have noticed it’s difficult to find raw materials in this region, but again I’m new here so I don’t know many people yet.

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle: I’m sure their will be soon. I know they would definitely need a really tight security system. I know Sd has really big pharmaceutical company’s, and :microscope: labs don’t see it been that hard to convert one into a c1d1 type 7.

1 Like

I live in San Diego… little late to this post, but I’m down.

1 Like

Hey all! New to Future. Small scale outdoor hemp farm in San diego county. Had a pretty good first season. excited to see what next year brings. look forward to connecting with folks in the area.

11 Likes

Welcome aboard😉

2 Likes

Final inspections this week for the type 7, and we will be rockin :metal:t2: Not sure if we’re big enough (3,000ft), but maybe we could host a meetup.

13 Likes

I’m located in San Diego as well… we all need to meet up and talk shop! DM me if you want to grab beer/coffee/whatever.

6 Likes

:raising_hand_man: Also in SD

2 Likes

Looking for a distraction in San Diego, gotta keep my mind busy rn. Anybody got anything going on this morning?

5 Likes

My office is in Murrieta, we would love to have you! If I remember correctly you were going to come to the thanksgiving potluck but couldn’t make it. @anon93688

2 Likes

Shit, you can crash at my place while you look for a spot if you’re serious!

3 Likes

You know you can drop by and hang out any god damn day of the week brother!

6 Likes

Any of you SD folk got a local recommendation for stainless fabrication?

1 Like

ugh, I cant wait to be back in SD

1 Like

@GreenMachine_Consult for the ss fab.

4 Likes

Had a great time with @Unicorn_Theory1 on friday! Chilled and shot the shit! You’re welcome to drop in any time. just google maps Green Machine Labs!

6 Likes

Anybody in San Diego ever wanna dab out or you wanna blow me away with your extracts hit me up! Would love to have some more connections here especially hash related👀

2 Likes

I’m in the area and have lots too trade!!

1 Like