Samples Available-all ceramic disposables

would love to send samples to you for further testing.
DM me for samples if you have an interest to partner and to launch it.
www.kanawalk.com
The 1st all ceramic disposable for thick oils. ZERO CONTACT WITH METAL.

What a disgrace filling up the landfills with battery, the Chinese just don’t care anything for bit of money

2 Likes

Lol Americans do this too bro…

Not just a “Chinese” thing. It’s a world problem…

Kinda racist

8 Likes

Kind of racist for you to assume I’m american

2 Likes

Is American a race? Lol

Idgaf what country you are from. It’s not only Chinese contributing to this problem, my only point here…

2 Likes

I have better solutions but little sales because no one wants a better solution. They want to buy disposables and litter the earth.

1 Like

I think he’s baiting

1 Like

Imo China contributes more, they have 1.3+ billion people.

The US, Mexico and Canada have less than that combined.

Its the Chinese government thats more of an issue, the government has no regard for environmental damages unlike other countries. The people so desperately want to be freed but can’t due to how much power the government and corporations there have.

Its fucked, I feel genuinely bad for the innocents of China.

Anyways don’t wanna get OT here, just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Box mod/OG vape are the best option

You know with box mods when you run out you just top it off with more ejuice, I remember doing it when I had one a while back but ditched it as nicotine sucks cock and only gets me sick now, but it was genuinely better. Buy a box mod $30-50, tank for idek, but with THC oil the thickness is the issue.

Its not like ejuice where it instantly wicks.

I think thats why carts are so popular, well not think I know it is for health and convenience. People wouldnt want to “waste time” by having to fill their own instead of saving money and environment.

Theres a lot to this issue, the demand and supply is the issue.

I have a much better option for refills. I’m trying to turn the page on disposables but people don’t want it

Lets hear it

I’m sure it will turn a few heads on investors

Plenty of people do what @SPDKingAlt is talking about above using an rda style tank with ccell coils. The nrg vaperesso spelling? Is quite popular for it atm.

Seeing more and more pods like nord filled with distillate on BM, IG, and reddit also.

Would be nice to see the market transition to some sort of refillable or recyclable or less waste options. Always open to better options myself :slight_smile: What you got to recommend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

balloons-removebg

Refillable balloons. Clip the nipple and fill your rig. No butane torches, no hair dryers, no mess, no fuss.

I have ran out of likes but let me like on my main

I love it

@Killa12345 make this possible
@QBD420

Lol, don’t everybody get up all at once. Appreciate the effort though

1 Like

We are making this a possibility

I barely eat edibles and now I just YOINKED a high dosage before eating some chicken, and some vegetables

I can feel it

2 Likes