SALE - $650 / KG CBD Distillate- Southern Oregon

We have 22KG CBD Distillate that we need to move and are pricing to sell! Batch 9.2.16-4

Ethanol Extraction from Southern Oregon

Full COA’s available including potency, residual solvent, pesticides and heavy metals.

CBD% - 77.79
THC % 2.67
CBG % - 3.01
CBC% - 2.65

PM us with an email for COA’s and more info.

1 Like

Minimum order quantity?

There is a 1KG minimum for this rate. Great question!

Focus hemp co is a very reputable company in sourthern oregon everyone. We had them speak at the sourthern oregon cannabis commerce mixer and it was an absolute pleasure. I have had many people speak highly of working with them.

@FocusHempCo you should up your verification so people can have more trust too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!! We appreciate the love!!

We are waiting on Future to come visit - COVVD kinda put a delay on the timing… but we are in que!

Ship to Canada?

Do yall ship nationwide?

Sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Still have 20KG left!

Just sent payment for the broad spec oil, looking forward to receiving that soon thanks

Prepping for shipment as we speak :slight_smile:

1 Like

1KG left - Make us an offer for it!

Just received a kilo of the full spectrum from Fucus Hemp yesterday. They were awsome to work with, shipped it out right away, and the product was exactly as expected! Will definitely be doing business with them again.

2 Likes

Hi!
I’m very interested in making a purchase. I’m new here though. Please get in touch. Thanks!

I will give you $550 for that last kilo, if you can get it up to me in Hillsboro, OR.