Rosin press for sale

https://www.rosintechproducts.com/products/rosin-roller-a-patented-technology-brought-to-rosin-extraction

Makes me want to start doing rosin :slight_smile: love the innovation of the rollers

1 Like

Bought it and where I’m at the market isn’t ready also have complete lab\ kitchen for sale .

Where is you at…

I’m in NYC

Here are you at

Tn…why do you think it has not caught on up there?

Markets in NYC are clueless about the Industry and different products.

3 Likes

Does it actually work? I just imagine the bags bursting and hash squeezing out like a tube of toothpaste. I love the idea, but in all practicality would the uneven pressure really work?

1 Like

I get the same response when I talk to retailers around here. If guys up there are behind the times then down here is Paleolithic. Were you seeing resistance to just torching or pens too?

I have yet to see this device working in a commercial setting or making quality or quantity.

3 Likes

It works its slow But you have the opportunity to control the process.

2 Likes

This is more for pop ups/ shows and close customer contact.

Torching thats a laugh everyone is still stuck on flower. Pens/carts people have know idea about true quality in the process or material they are inhaling.

2 Likes

Looking to sell my nugsmasher xp rosin press. $700+ shipping. Lightly used, maybe a total of 15 times. PM any questions

Still have the bug smasher?

1 Like

Sure do

1 Like

can you post a video of it running?

1 Like

You sent the message to the wrong person.

Still available?