Rippers beware

Caught some rippers tonight. Their truck fell in a collapsed drain pipe in my pasture. Tough break!

Lets put these fuckboys on blast :boom:
Throw up pics of anybody looking at ur shit funny. Security cameras, phone cameras, whatever u got. Lets fight back how we do here in numbers!

10 Likes

I have some suspects on cam in another phone, post when I get to that device.

2 Likes

Possession 9/10th the law …look like u got an abadandant truck… Junk is down part it out out…,…had someone call last week at 1 am said they saw a guy walking with a full grown plant at our field…

1 Like

I called 911 the local LEO was cool as can be

3 Likes

Glad everything worked out.

They wiped my buddy out in Bay City in the middle of the night the week before his harvest couple weeks back.

People are getting pretty nutty around here. Shame.

2 Likes

That’s fn crazy!

1 Like

Sweet what county are you in

My friend has some camera footage from two nights ago he had some ripped. I’ll trade to get the footage up

Im down the street LOL be on the lookout!

1 Like

I’d part that bish out if it were me.

4 Likes

Are you guys legally allowed to defend your property or do you have to call the police when encountering one of these trespassers?.. Sounds like a scary experience to have thieves on the property in middle of the night.

Im in the city so im not scared of some tresspassers. You have to stand up or get rolled over :roller_coaster:

2 Likes

Well I ask because where I am the law technically requires you to run away unless backed into a corner, I’m curious as to whether the product changes things a bit, meaning can you legally defend it?.. Just came back from a trip to the south, boy is it a different world down there in regards to home/property/self defense.

Inside your house is fair game.

Outside a physical threat needs to happen before action can legally be taken.

Xds9mm!

1 Like

In Florida, if someone yells at you the wrong way. Your allowed to shoot them. They don’t need to have a weapon. You just have to claim you were scared for your life and boom. Lol.

9 Likes

Man if we could only all live in FL :palm_tree:

7 Likes

Texas same shit

2 Likes

Sheet, I’d be dead the min I cross the fla line then. Me and my angry driving and all the damn blue hairs/q-tips driving 20 in a 50.

Lol

2 Likes

Have you ever been to fla?

The silvers will run u off the road for going 75-80mph! They will zoom right by you running 110

4 Likes

Yup
Lived In Clearwater/tampa/st pete area for 20 yrs. Move to Detroit area in 1998

They count to 10, then pull right out in front of ya.

1 Like