Remediating PGRs

So I just got some material that’s clean other than it tested positive for paclobutrazol. What media if any would remediate that?

Damn IT! It’s right on the tip of my tongue, I just can’t remember it

1 Like

I swear I remember seeing it somewhere on here but just scoured every thread I could think of and couldn’t find it

It’s the first link

1 Like

Magsil crc??

1 Like

That was my hope

1 Like

Lol I’m too stoned. Didn’t even try searching google. I only searched on here

1 Like

Otherwise it would be magsil followed by lle and would go to distillate. I’ve never done it though. Let’s see what someone smarter says

6 Likes

LLE —> chrom/magsil ----> 2nd pass imo. What material are you remediating exactly? Considering paclos polarity I’d hope your end product doesn’t need terps

So Im just spit balling and this may get you nowhere but if working with distillate dilute in ethanol and add water to the solution until either the cannabinoids/paclo starts to crash out. I really dunno which will crash out of the solution first(or if both will at the same time) but I’ve read studies where they crash crystalline paclo from ethanol by creating a azeotrope and “manipulating” it’s solubility.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the way to do it. What has worked for me is leaving my ph low 4.5 to run chroma then fix the ph after remediation and like stated to 2nd pass.

1 Like