Quality Live Rosin & Fresh Frozen Available
Located in Orange County, Frozen Transportation available
Contact for more details
Tropaya Wet

https://www.RosinFF.com

8 Likes

Papaya x Trop Fresh Frozen,
Ready to Wash,
Up to 5.8% Hash Yield, Up to 4.3% return all the way to Rosin.
Frozen Transport & Samples Available. Metrc compliant.
WhatsApp/Signal/SMS (949)482-7058 https://RosinFF.com/

I can vouch for this material It runs amazing

3 Likes

Solventless Fresh Frozen Availability Update:
Strain | approx hash yield
Modified Grapes 4.3%
Wakanda 4.4%
Papaya Cake 3.8%
Gush Mints 4.7%

Zlurpee 3.5%
Apple Custard - Exclusive 4.2%
Garlic Pancakes - Exclusive 4.6%
Fatso 5.5%
Strawberry Fields 5.5%
Melted Strawberries 5.2% 150lbs

Watermelon Zkittles 5.8%
GMO 7.3%
Donny Burger 7.2%

Fatso Live Rosin Vape Ready (100% Rosin, nothing added, nothing subtracted)

1 Like

I’m gonna take that 150 of melted strawberries too

1 Like

BHO fresh frozen also available

3 Likes

#bump

DM me current menu, pricing and inventory for BHO and Solventless grade fresh frozen please

#bump

Gotta say not thrilled on my last two batches from this guy. Still waiting for him to make it right. This was over 4 months ago. Mislabeled bags. Wrong strains. Way underperforming from original R&D runs.

3 Likes

@Alwaysworking Thank you for your feedback

@Alwaysworking

To be fully transparent as you’ve admitted being aware already it’s the farms fault, the poor storage facility at Phire Labs in Santa Ana, and that you and I both are waiting for the farm to make it right. I recall you mentioning the R&D was purchased through a different intermediary who was charging you more per lb. Not to mention the plan to provide you an extra $10K worth of material free of charge to compensate for the yield difference. I’ve offered you material from other cultivators in the meantime but you want to wait for one particular and I respect that. No need to throw stones at me when you’re fully aware it’s the cultivator at fault and I’ve done everything in my power to fix. I’m just the licensed distributor in this scenario. Including still waiting for your comp’d material instead of just ignoring you and saying adios. Obviously trying to do the right thing, swap + comp material in progress.

The Fresh Frozen for Solventless in California on METRC currently available without hiccup is:
-Tropicana Banana
-White Truffle
-Modified Grapes
-Gush Mintz
Frozen transport included

1 Like

Honestly i never try his product(the comments up here says everything)…but this guy is the most unprofessional guy I ever talk to… Probably he didn’t like that my first language wasn’t English… racist AF!

This supposed to be my first time purchasing WPFF so i have quite a few questions to him… difference prices, strains, etc…his answer was “go ask your friends, you’re not professional cause you ask for WPFF in a forum”, are you f kidding me??

DONT F… ADVICE YOUR STUFF IN FORUMS IF YOU DON’T WANT TO GET MESSAGES!

Any updates

Yes more fresh frozen available this year can message me for menu or update here when have a chance

2 Likes

Just messaged you

Messaged you

Are you a licensed facility? Or just trying to get someone to backdoor you trim on a forum where you’ve never posted before

You obviously posted on the wrong thread

Clearly states I’m licensed, selling fresh frozen not trim, and have contributed to many previous posts including being a good life gang member.

If you’re looking for california metrc fresh frozen and/or live rosin I can help

1 Like

I never claimed otherwise. I was replying to the person who obviously tried to contact you for backdoor trim and then called you unprofessional when you told them to kick rocks