Quality femenized thc seeds

So in need of wholesale femenized cannabis seeds ?
Who s Got the best valeu /quality seeds available

2 Likes

With modern breeding techniques, a generic request like this is going to have quality all over the board. Is this for indoor/outdoor/greenhouse? What do you require in a strain? Potency? Disease resistance? Cannabinoid profile?

I would look into established Dutch seed companies to help narrow down your request.

For years the RC company is selling seeds form the famous Dutch breeders
Yet the profit margins are little
Knowing that the us now has equal or better
Producers
The RC company wants to start buying white label seeds for distribution
Indoor seeds with high thc content and famous terp profiles

1 Like

I fully expect to get hate comments for this, but here we go . . .

If I was going to go for just yield with no regard for terp profile, I would do straight Afghani genetics. The genetics are cheap and ubiquitous. They are consistent, stable, huge yielders with short flowering time. They have great structure and and are very pest and mold resistant.

3 Likes

I have found good consistently and pricing with the Humboldt Seed Co. I can assist with wholesale pricing and distribution if needed.

3 Likes

Can you get me a refund on half of the Freakshow beans that were cracked or didn’t germinate?

1 Like

I’d be happy to mail you replacements

1 Like

I had 4 not pop, 2 in flower. Speaking of freakshow, I cant figure out if this has balls or just normal for this strain.

2 Likes

I couldn’t tell the sex until I threw them in flower. It’s a tough one, but it’s my wife’s current favorite smoke.

2 Likes

I can normally sex any plant in 7 days or less. I’m at day 9, and it’s hard to determine.

2 Likes

They are harder to sex for sure. I have had much better germ rate with ours. I can send you a couple replacement seeds if you like.

2 Likes

Much appreciated. I just grew it for shits n giggles.

I think 1 is a male. As the 2 have a slightly different structure from each other. But no “balls” like I see with normal strains.

Shits and giggles/gorilla grow is what it’s best for. Interesting terp profile too

1 Like

I gave one to my uncle to grow for fun. His mail order bride is 100% anti-weed (shes a rn). She has no idea what it is. He has it with his house plants.
Lol

She would rather have him be addicted to oxy vs smoke week. He is still oxy free after 8 months with my help.

1 Like

@Cloner
@AgTonik

I think both are female

5 Likes

Si chicas!

Very cool! I know I’m going to have a huge one outdoors next year.

The top one is female for sure. 2nd pic has me a little worried, as the structure is a tad different.

2 Likes

I’ve had 2 phenos of females, one stretchy, one shrubby. Both had the perfumey sour apple taste and smell. Awesome soaring buzz.

3 Likes