Quality CBD and CBG vape carts online?

Anyone know of a good source for small quantities of CBD and CBG vape carts? Trustworthy stuff not green taxed or pesticide laden junk.

I can make cbd vapes for ya. I dont have cbg in house.

1 Like

I made a few CBN:CBD:CBG vapes the other day, highly recommend. Pretty expensive to make though

3 Likes

Expensive for what size batch ?

5$ / cart?

preferably an online store front i can point my family and friends back in Texas to.

I thought for some reason @Thetetraguy had it on his storefront but i didnt see it just now when i looked

1 Like

Compared to making a normal CBD cart, maybe 10x more expensive. Depending on ratios. Regardless of the batch size.

You need to consider if a consumer would be willing to pay more for it at this stage in the game, or if they need to learn wtf CBG and CBN are first.

Or recognize that, take the gamble, or educate them yourself.

Do they crystallize?

https://future4200.com/search?context=topic&context_id=84079&q=CBD%20carts%20crystallizing&skip_context=true

*Not a verified slanger so delete if not allowed.

But have a good amount of crystalized CBD carts we have no use for. Full Panel COA’s 400/700mg sizes.

Can get you more info if interested.

Do you think I could pull this off with only cbd and cbg distillate or is cbn needed too?

It seems like everything is tending to crash out on me. still trying to find the right ratios

1 Like

From my tests a 1:1 cbd:cbg cart (w/ 8% terps) still crashes/crsytallizes, i think u need 20% cbc or cbn to get it to not crystallize.

1 Like

I used 55% CBN disty, 20% CBD ISO, 20% CBG ISO, 5% terps. Crashes within a couple days, the effects are really nice though. Would love to figure out this ratio. I’m thinking a 1:1:1 will be my next try.

Using all distillates instead of a couple isolates would be better I’m sure too but it’s just a small hobby side project with leftovers right now tbh.

1 Like

So i guess cbc or cbda is crucial?

1 Like

I had the same result.