[SOLD] Pikes Peak Rosin Press For Sale in LA

Hello, I have read too much of the CRC and hydrocarbon threads so now I have a Pikes Peak 5 Ton Pneumatic Rosin Press from Pure Pressure that hasn’t been in use for awhile haha… Well i’m actually looking to make some space for other processing equipment as I am moving towards another direction at this facility so i’m willing to let this go for now so someone can put it to use.

Fully functional and the current computer module can be easily changed out to the V2 module with touch screen. I am going to assume that you already know of this model if you are into producing solventless extracts such as rosin and if you are newer to the rosin industry, I would highly recommend you check out Pure Pressure on their website or on YouTube. This model still has all of the basic functions, just minus the save data for previous runs and automatic pressing with that data.

The great thing about this model and company is that they are all designed for durability and also the ability to upgrade certain parts on your older model as newer versions come out. This one is dual pressure and can be upgraded to do saved automatic preset runs once you have a batches dialed down. Very consistent machine and I have had no problems with it.

I have a large Husky air compressor but it’s pretty loud. If you need a compressor as well then let me know and we can discuss throwing it into the price. I will also throw in a box of rosin bags in various sizes, bunch of parchment paper and some other small tools I have laying around as well.

This unit is pretty heavy at around 120 pounds and kind of weird to lift around so definitely recommend using two people to move it. I can assist as well of course. I can also deliver the press for a fee depending on location or it can be picked up from my facility thats right by Central and Slauson.

I also have a 20 gal washer and 5 gal bubble washer available at the same location.

Pictures:
[https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/for/d/los-angeles-pure-pressure-pikes-peak-5/7000258168.html](http://Click here for Craigslist Ad and Pics)

do you still have this?

I’ve got one on the east coast that we never really put into service and are looking to move along.

Where are you located and is the unit still available? I am in Maine.

Lakes region and yes, the unit is still available.

Do you still have this. Have you decided on a price? Does it have the auto pressure feature? Is it a V1 or V2? How many miles are you from STL?

Still have the press. It is a V1. We are 1300 miles from STL.

I’m in Massachusetts and am looking into letting mine go as well, used it 5 times doing small hash runs.

Is your press still up for sale? @cosmicroots.space

Still got it?

Prices?

sorry guys i rarely checked this and yes, it was already sold. I will need to take this post down.

2 Likes