Pure Pressure Helix Pro 5 Ton Rosin Press for sale

Pure Pressure - Helix Pro 5 ton

Current location of item: East Coast NC

Hello currently trying to sell a Helix Pro From pure pressure a really awesome tool in great condition. Was not used too much practically new still. Perfect for pressing hash with the most control possible.

Unit is 4k new, accessory kit is 400 most of the original kit comes with it aside from parchment & the pure pressure brand nylon bags.

Looking for 2500 edit + shipping because its gonna be alot for me to handle. Cash, Bitcoin, or other payment forms accepted

Available for pick up in Raliegh, North Carolina, or able to ship where ever.

Just a heads up the site Just had two longs peek V2 sell on here for less then 40%MSRP in the last month

Appreciate it boss. Ive done home work. Looked around saw purepressures are reselling 50-65% on public platforms. This thing may as well be new for the amount of use it has gotten. It hasn’t been used in a commercial facility so its been baby’d

Also huge fan! Hope to run into a shop with your gear one day ! Blessed to have someone who brings real science into the field.

3 Likes

That is a great perso press. I have the longs peak, but the Helix pro is dope. Good luck with the sale

Did you find that you had to anchor down the press in order to be able to twist enough to achieve pressure?

1 Like

For sure, where ever you operate will be on the edge/corner of a table so its easy to fasten with the provided c clamps that go around the feet. Once you do so its super easy to get started.

If anyone has any offers feel free to dm probably will be listed up here for a minute Ill be sure to get photos here shortly.

I am interested. Can I get pictures?