Pure 322

Anyone else seen the adds on IG for pure 322? Solvent with “100% botanical oil efficiency”. -12 degree boiling point requires no vac oven to purge… comes in a can… what did I just watch?

Sounds like dimethylether

4 Likes

What was that stuff called before mz12 or some shit.

7 Likes

Idk but that’s the brand I was trying to remember and I remember it being the ether that you probably shouldn’t huff, so I just matched BP’s.

1 Like

It was mz12 before this. I remember seeing them at champs trade show back when closed loops were just being properly completed on like 1 and 5lb bho systems.

My conversation was awkward as in the sell it ss the best option out there but I remember there being a small catch. I believe the rectified or properly explained the concern about an ingredient.

They rebranded and I haven’t seen them at champs trade show since they were there in like 2015 id say.

I wanted a sample cause these were the days of vector 5x wqs used to blast in tubes. They had shipping company mess up and nothing arrived for the show but their marketing material.

2 Likes

I do remember there was some weird wording like with the terp companies. Never had any experience with it always seemed sketchy

I thought I saw Dimeyl Ether had a Boiling point somehwere near 30 C? this claims -12

#Newport gang :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks G. The google chart I looked at had multiple chemicals and their boiling points. must have been an error.

1 Like