Project Management Software!

What project managememt software are you guys using? What have you had success with?

Ive seen Jira, Trello and Labx…

What do you guys use/think is the best?

1 Like

SLACK works pretty well for general communication threads. I have successfully used Trello in the production department on what my team needs to do.

I provide project management and ERP solutions with all Wordpress website clients. Would be happy to show you a demo

Id like to see a demo

1 Like

I use Trello and Slack. Monday.com looks good also

monday.com is awful. When it really gets filled up with tasks the interface can be pretty overwhelming. I like trello better.

I prefer consolidated solutions built into an ERP / project management / website solution. So most all aspects of your business are available from your .com from anywhere.

I am more than happy to provide solutions in inbox as this isn’t my thread and I’m not looking to take any momentum.

I provide these solutions at $100 a website starting. This is an example OMMA website I’m building for a processor.

When I build you a website. I build you a business.

3 Likes

If you’re looking more for lot and cGMP batch tracking from planting to sale, tracking of all your reports, and logging product sales to other processors/clients, farmtofinish.us could help.

I have used jira a ton and I would look elsewhere for something simpler. A whiteboard works wonders if it can be non-digital

I love whiteboard…

Two years later, looking to see if theres anything out there that is better or worse than whats been posted. I’ve used Airtable and Monday.com. Ease of use for base users is important, with customization by upper management being the second most important.

Airtable was a little clunky for my liking. Monday is fairly intuitive and just needs minor coding from time to time.

Thats awesome. can you send me your info?