Processors To plant or not to plant still sitting on 15%cbd

The long and short of it is I’m in Eastern North carolina we grew 13 acres about 22,000 pounds 13 + CBD hemp last year still sitting on 70% of it without a contract will there be any Market next winter spring for 13 + %material or are not of you processors already got your 2019 crop under contract… (We had a contract with folium it fell through

Are you interested in working with a processing lab to monetize that biomass?

1 Like

Been trying to sell it for months. We have 13% 5500lbs on hand 7000 at a processor we are gonna have to pick up (he has not touch had since Dec 1

It’s time to cut clones just need a crystal ball to see the future… we spent so much time and money growing organic and that didn’t give us an edge… So I would love an informal survey of processers how much of your 2019 2020 biomass is locked in

1 Like

In my humble opinion. Grow it. Partner with a reliable honest processor. Be willing to sell at bulk wholesale pricing. Have a brand and some products to wholesale . Prices are going to drop. There will always be money to be made . It’s all about building the proper team for supporting the supply chain

2 Likes

I have a buyer for all your biomass you currently have available. Shoot me an email at chad@hempicated.com with recent coa and pricing. Buyer is looking to transact tomorrow.

1 Like

Are you looking to have someone buy it outright, process it with a split or toll process outright? I’m in CO and do toll processing, I know its a ways to ship but we have open capacity right now and can do 700 lbs/day with that number increasing to a thousand hopefully within a month.

2 Likes

I have a lab, the buyer is also a lab owner and is in NC

1 Like

What you think about this year upcoming crop @hempicated.com @greenbuggy do you think a farmer with 2500 lbs has a chance or is it gonna take 50,000 to. 100,000 lb lots

Bruh grow it just keep at it it’ll pan out you have a community here that will help you

2 Likes

@Ncfarmer I think that the more crop you have the more you’ll be able to throw your weight around, you certainly won’t get any major discounts or negotiation leverage with only 2500 lbs, if you came to us wanting to process 100k lb lot we’d probably be more willing to discount a bit to secure a long term/large weight processing contract.

2 Likes

Just wanna sell it but I really wanna know weather a 2019 crop is the right move

1 Like

Grow a shitton more if you enjoy it. what else are you going to do?

1 Like

There is alot of people in Maine looking to crop cbd this year. What other states are coming online this year? What other countries? I kinda thought about that factor when I looked into it. I think id rather do garlic.

1 Like

Price per Pound?

1 Like

You right there money to be made even at 25$ per lb…,. If u can sell it. This year we hand stripped it all and dried it down to 8% moisture this coming year I think we’re going to try and Industrial trimmer and remove leaves see if it will raise I CBD up to give us a slight Edge when we started off the processer said throw it all together it be fine not realization that 500 was gonna cost as 1 to 2 ppp

2 Likes

$3.25

Sent you a message. I’m Eastern NC also. We can process biomass to crude, distillate, isolate and product manufacturing. 100lbs a day at the moment with increase to 500 in about 6 weeks. We just finished up a batch and have available slots if you need. Internal analytics gcms with all batches sent to 3rd party for verification.

1 Like

We’re you been getting biomass from local or wherever cheapest

We were getting biomass as cheap as we could get it initially for our own products. Since we’ve been making CBD products for about 3 years from isolate and distillate we wanted to sell products that were locally grown, seed to shelf. After a few cold calls and a relationship formed with a local farmer we were able to fine tune our processing, brought a chemist on board and here we are. After seeing some of the shortcomings from other processors we decided to keep our client list small, local, and with great results. This allows us to maximize yields, which results in better products and also continue R&D which larger processors seem to not have a lot of time for when they have a large back log.

4 Likes