Processors & Extractors

For all of my processors and extractors that do carts, syringes and concentrates.

I have a solution for you that will give your customers the peace of mind that what they are vaping and dapping.

My company (DMLift) debuted at BIZCON our patented tech of putting QR codes on your actual hardware. So that you can upload your test results, promotional and marketing material, heavy metal testing, basically whatever you want your end-users to see. Even if you don’t use our hardware, we can do this.

Let me know if you have any questions or objections.

What problems is this supposed to address? Beyond using it for marketing reasons i don’t see how its useful. The minute someone uses it for a security feature china will start mass producing knockoffs

also what kind of costs are associated? Why should any producer pay them, especially given the practically non existent adoption of QR codes. I am the only person i’ve ever known to actually scan one

3 Likes

It’s addressing the issue of providing end users with accurate test results. I’ve listed what can be done with it in my post. If you’re selling carts, syringes & concentrates you can essentially track where your product is being sold and how many are being sold real time and where.

It is protected by blockchain and patent. the service is .10 cent per piece for the moment then the price will be reduced.

All QR codes come on packaging. Once you tear away that packaging and throw it away, you don’t have any reference to what you’re using

ok, how are you supposed to track your sales if nobody uses qr codes?

I think you’re speaking for yourself. Plenty of people use QR codes just because you don’t doesn’t mean the other 7 billion people on earth don’t.

The codes are batched so you know how many are sold to whichever provisioning center or dispensary.

Blockchain is not protection anymore.

The encryption has been compromised.

Certain blockchain encryptions are compromised. We of course wouldn’t use a compromised system

Blockchain uses prime number encryptions.

The reason why it worked is because we never knew of the “prime number pattern”. Which has been found all the way to 528 bits, thanks to Robert Edward Grant

4 Likes

OK. if it is “compromised” who would waste their time and use it for cannabis products

Because they don’t know

1 Like

I mean in the end who would benefit?

I have been using qr codes for a while
For the simple fact that my testing facility includes them in the testing results
I find them handy for the results can be looked at by many without having to
Make entire paper copy s
This with hologram stikers that I place difrent on each batch make a fairly safe
Method to protect against tampering the product
So when I send my sample the picture of the hologram sticker is the picture of the sample the lab report coming out will show this picture and the stickers are placed on the cap/botels that when intended to open it will show

1 Like

Hope you’re trolling. Otherwise that’s just funny. :sob::+1:

Something called google, use it.

You mean the non peer reviewed debunked paper they put out. Lmao

They literally got booed off stage at black hat by people that actually know math. :sob:

Stages of Greatness

First they hate, then they agree and they love you :kissing_heart: Einstein was also ridiculed too

Weird how most Crypto companies are drooling over his quasi prime number theory.

:rofl: let’s revisit this when they put out some proof.

There are public RSA challenges, if they can factor one of those they might get some love. And they wouldn’t have to release their ultra secret tech, just the answers. Only thing theyve done so far is tackle a 256 bit RSA and they did poorly. That is about thirty million billion times easier than what is in use today. Please tell me youre trolling me.

There is no ultra secret tech…he is using math that is based on quasi prime numbers.

I don’t expect someone to make 97% pure thc distillate on first pass - even with proper equipment - so why would I expect it in another industry?