Problem resolved

Post deleted, problem’s been resolved

Amazon homogenizer maxes out at like 50ml

Ditto

I know storing loosely in a vacuum seal in a freezer helps alot in defradation and probably in leaks also. A bit of information can be gathered with a test. one test might be to consolidate leaks, then keep an eye on future leaks popping up. keep an eye on storage temperature during the test. maybe some in freezer and some room temp

Ditto

Yeah that happened to us as well. We have been storing them upside down to prevent it.

1 Like

Ditto

I personally like the AVEOs. How hot does it get where you are storing them? It routinely gets 90+ inside in the summer. That is what causes our carts to leak.

Ditto

I understand the frustration. Our production protocol has been basically the same as yours with the exception of a “professional” Chinese homogenizer. If you are seeing super strong shear of the terps and oil, I’d assume it’s not the homogenizer. If you are sitting on inventory longer than you’d like like we are, I would highly suggest storing them upside down. As long as they are capped correctly, they won’t leak and will keep the oil from flowing through the atomizer.

1 Like