Price of pounds in Cali right now?

Yeah, samples are incredibly cheap and easy. You would be surprised how many large cultivation operations in my neck of the woods don’t do fertigation analysis ever.

1 Like

That stuff is all over Oregon for $950 a p, someone brought a damn truckload up

4000 a lb 71kT2yfNZHL.AC_SS450

1800 a lb

18 Likes

This was $54/oz rec in Portland, can’t imagine this is gonna be a great outdoor season for producers. It’s nice as a customer at least

7 Likes

Its getting bad here, prices have plummy significantly in the last weeks. Get it while you can folks the writing is on the wall. Not even accounting for the fires yet, its gonna be a rough yr for farmers and most wont make it out

9 Likes

I get made fun of for reclaiming my water and running 0 run off. To the point that I have been called a noob for 0 run off. :joy:

People are going to start to see the value in responsible farming practices…

15 Likes

California law has pretty much made it a necessity. I evaluated a 22,000sf facility last year that was paying $90k a month to dispose of runoff.

2 Likes

Jesus that’s insane. How can anyone afford to burn money like that?

3 Likes

I have no idea. I was contacted by a board member and was told they were a cash flow negative mess. I did a walk through and presented my findings (just a straight up mismanaged grow) and suggestions on how to correct them. The board qmembers argued with me through the entire presentation, then tried to hire me. I turned them down because you can’t help someone that’s not willing to be helped.

13 Likes

If you can’t make the horse drink, you can always try drowning it with all that fckin runoff

17 Likes

I’ve tubed a horse before, I’ll make it drink.

4 Likes

what do you smoke during your off harvest?

Morning @DrLoud

I smoke diamonds with with bho terps.

1 Like

What are diamonds? And what are BHO terps?

Nope do some reading.

13 Likes

Edit… Thumbnail gave me away

1 Like

Touché

A diamond is a precious stone consisting of a clear and colorless crystalline form of pure carbon, the hardest naturally occurring substance.

BHO=ButterHoneyOxidation

7 Likes

Thank you,

@DrLoud
I was kidding sir.

I smoke THCa diamonds.

And BHO stands for ButaneHashOil.

2 Likes