Possible Work Near Me?

Hello.

I am currently looking for hemp work, preferably gummy making or anything edible or cart related. I can shoot my area in a private DM, I prefer not to give out information about me on public posts.

If I’m too vague I apologize I don’t really know how to ask about this.

Edit: I am US based. Forgot to mention that.

Which continent are you on?

6 Likes

Just say the state or region or something lol

Just tell us your local FBI field office and we can figure it out from there, ezpz!

6 Likes

And capitalism does not suck…you just suck at it.

4 Likes

United States.

Find your state hemp license database and start cold emailing and dialing. LinkedIn. Indeed. Ziprecruiter.

4 Likes

Satire name. I just don’t like greed/greedy people as I put my cannabis passion and consumer safety first.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll start looking, I had 1 offer helping a guy make D8 gummies locally and talked to him about it but haven’t heard back today. Didn’t mean him on here no met through an IRL friend. Hoping he replies soon.

Office #777 on level 4 of the HIV+ building(very top secret organization) My badge number is #420692001. Feel free to speak to my supervisor too if you feel like your rights are being threatened in any way, shape or form.

Cavity search’s are MANDATORY as of statute AIDS#3369.56420 section 5.

Make a resume and a linked in.

Search on Indeed, Ziprecruiter and Google for “hemp extraction” etc

Register with cannabis staffing sites like Vangst and Cannabiz.

Apply to EVERYTHING. most only take one click once you have registered and uploaded your resume.

I’m turning down 60-80k/year hemp jobs all over the US weekly. Having a relevant bachelors helps but isn’t necessary.

5 Likes

Appreciate it. Thank you.

1 Like

Once you get your LinkedIn set up DM me your name on here and I can write you a recommendation that shows up for possible employers

7 Likes

There’s a business here. Recruiting.

6 Likes

are you looking to be an employee making it? or a person who comes in and does it all with your sop?

2 Likes

Let me get it setup. Haven’t had to make one ever before for security