Sold POPE 6" stainless steel dual stage wiped-film distillation unit ($250,000 SALE) sold

This unit is NEW, is in original crating, and is in Oregon. It is part of a liquidation and the condition is EXCELLENT. Sale is time sensitive, thus all reasonable offers will be considered. Original purchase price is $556,500. Item price is FOB. Negotiable instrument only, unit will be released for shipping only after receipt of instrument. Buyer is responsible for LTL shipping arrangements and insurance.

Original quote and specifications: Pope Dual Stage Quote white out.pdf (1.9 MB)

Interested buyers, please contact:
Reo Sullivan: 503-866-1465
reos@neabay.com

Pope dual stage picture

1 Like

So you are asking MSRP?

Unfortunately you paid at least 3× retail for this unit…

…and like 8× its true value.

Best of luck :crossed_fingers:

Please keep equip sales listed in the Sub-category “Equipment for Sale” under the “Classifieds” main category

5 Likes

Does it come with fucked up programming that will destroy all the pumps? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes

I was about to say…

2 Likes

Let’s be constructive with our feedback please…no need to fuck up their situation any more than it currently seems to be

3 Likes

I’ll crawl back in my hole. Sorry, and thanks.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info on sub category.

Its all good. Constructive comments are fine. Just trying to help out the community. Had a serious buyer that decided to go another direction. Helping someone liquidate their equipment. In all honesty, expecting a big loss, thus taking reasonable offers in the ball park of $350,000 (over $200,000 less than what was paid). Ifeal for the right buyer

1 Like

Its all good. Constructive comments are fine. Just trying to help out the community. Had a serious buyer that decided to go another direction. Helping someone liquidate their equipment. In all honesty, expecting a big loss, thus taking reasonable offers in the ball park of $350,000 (over $200,000 less than what was paid). Ifeal for the right buyer

Confused how what he said is any worse than you calling out the price…

I think both are valid things to point out.

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe “buyer beware, this system is known to destroy pumps”

Typically constructive criticism offers a solution or is delivered with direct language. Destructive criticism can be marked by cynicism or passive aggressiveness :man_shrugging:

Absolutely :100: agreed

1 Like

Wait what?? 550k for dual stage 6”? :laughing:
Good luck getting more than 125k

I’ve seen single stage kd6s go for 50k

5 Likes

Price Drop to $250K. Brand new, still crated

1 Like

This item has ben SOLD