Thank you for the help!

I’m sorry it’s saying your profile is private and I can’t DM you, but please feel free to DM me or respond in the open, that’s totally ok. Thank you.

I’m so sorry that you and your family are experiencing this. Where is your sister located?

2 Likes

You’re gonna have trouble fitting 1000mg in a single pill

You can mix it with mct/coconut oil and make a well saturated solution, then deposit into gel capsules using a syringe/cart farmer, or just provide tincture and a measuring dropper

1 Like

We are in Maryland, and she is traveling back and fourth between Miami and Baltimore. Chemo starts next Monday :frowning:

Can you please recommend a recipe or common knowledge sop? Is 1000mg too aggressive? Is anyone using this method for systemic adjunct therapy?

Volume wise might be to much. If your set on making caps, just dissolve your isolate in mct until no more will and then your maxed out. I would say just swallow the powder but if she’s traveling alot a big bag of white powder might be a hassle.

2 Likes

@jval13 has some very effective medicine that you might not find anywhere else.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you very very much for the help. I realize now I should have used the search bar but I admit I’m not thinking clearly this week. Thank you for the kind response.

Definitely not in your situation - no time to waste.

2 Likes

My heart breaks for you @cbdtomorrow. My mother was diagnosed with stage 3 rectal cancer 8 months ago. It was inoperable as well. I started her on D8/D9 gummies and chocolates. She told me one day after starting that she was pain free. She said she also felt like the cancer was already shrinking due to the pain in her hip was almost 100% gone. Her docs told her she still needed chemo and radiation which she endured at 76 years old. She hasn’t stopped eating the meds I made for her and she never took more than 3 or 4 pain pills as they completely hurt her rather than help her. Anyway, I believe in cannabis wholeheartedly. May not work for all, but I saw it help her with my own eyes as did my whole family. May you and yours be blessed while enduring this life trial. If I can help just let me know.

8 Likes

Hoping for the best for your loved one, please let us know if there’s anything more we can do to help.

2 Likes

Have you tried suppositories with her? They’re are some good resources:

3 Likes

Idk about cannabinoids curing cancer, but I do know that D8 is a powerful antiemetic and D9 can increase appetite.

Both valuable attributes for someone going through chemo and not feeling inclined to eat

2 Likes

Her cancer was too close to that point of delivery so she opted not for suppositories.

Agree. Not saying it cures anything. Just what happened in this situation. We are still waiting on further testing to see if the cancer has vanished or shrinking or? Just seemed to help with pain mgt in a big way.

3 Likes

Oh certainly, and it may very well have a positive direct effect on cancer, I just don’t know that to be true or not.

I meant to respond directly to OP, my comment wasn’t directed at you by any means.

My mother had a mild cancer when she was in Arizona and @dred_pirate went out of his way to make sure she got quality cannabis. She is now cancer free

5 Likes

Seems it helped with pain and overall well being. Her dose was 35mg D8 4x day. Then after one week I switched it to D9 same regimen. She really seemed to like the D8 more. Less anxious but said the D9 had her not moving as much. Deeper effect obviously.

Oh for sure @Future I didn’t take it that way. No worries amigo.

3 Likes

Plus

Size Zero Capsules

You can scoop out a bowl of the CBD-infused coconut oil and warm that up for maybe 20 seconds in the microwave so it’s liquid. While it’s liquid you can use a blunt tip syringe to draw up the oil and dispense it into the capsules. You can fit a half gram in a size zero before capping it. I do not know exactly how many MG that comes out to per capsule but you could easily dissolve more CBD isolate in the warmed up coconut oil to increase the concentration. It’s best to store coconut oil-based capsules in the fridge after filling since they can leak if it gets hot.

CBDa is worth considering as well for treatment as the acidic cannabinoids appear to work differently for cancer growth. It’s more expensive than CBD but fatdogcbd.com sells CBDa isolate.

6 Likes

Even if cannabis just helps a person’s mental state while battling a disease that’s huge

8 Likes