Pigs raiding Northeast

I watched a 60 minutes segment last night on similar raids in California, making me an expert on the topic :smile:.
Anyway apparently the issue there is with all the regulations legal grows aren’t able to make any money, so licensed and non-licensed growers alike just grow under the table and export to other states. So the fed, states, and cities send out the squealers to raid and intercept shipments.
Shitty that growers are getting raided in this case, but also it’s only fair to people who are paying crazy fees. In any case it just goes to show the gov needs to chill out with the greed and restrictions, but the silver lining is nobody’s getting charged (except for violations of environmental laws like taking water from rivers :thinking:).

problem with pigs?

Got Dogo?!?

@globtek33

Edit: shit, my bad I heard D-ate :wink:

8 Likes

@cyclopath I love my dogos so much!!! Both mine out weigh what he says they top weight is… my female is closer to 118 120lbs

2 Likes

Surface water rights are a big thing in blm territory. Bureau of land management that is. Every gallon is allocated to some entity downstream through prior rights and water allocation boards. If you’re in army corps territory, equitable access is a thing and stealing water doesn’t exist unless you’re stealing it from a utility.

1 Like

Hm interesting. I just assumed it was an environmental thing; didn’t even think about people down-stream buying property because of the water going through it.

Southern Show-Me born n raised here, I feel you 100%. My brother just went and visited the new and improved “Echo Bluff” park. He says it was pretty sweet, but he never went to a stock there. It wasn’t shaking hands with George Clinton on my 18th bday sweet. That said, I doubt they’ll have as many problems with wooks on k buying the a hot dog then turning around to trip and drop it in the same place place he dropped the last one… Then turning around to buy yet another hot dog. Damn good times at zoe

1 Like

One of these guys just recently finally got sentenced to 6 years prison and 5 years probation

Are you referring to Jimmy Tabeau? I was thinking he did a short federal sentence, lost the land, but then was released. I hadn’t really seen much else publicized about other people being indicted.

But the Sackler family keeps their $11B.
This is why the federal government gets a vote of no confidence from me. And holds no legitimacy.

2 Likes

Well said