Photon_Noir update and request

Hi Community! I have a generous update from Dillon’s partner about his current condition and she has a request for us:

"Dillon moved out of the ICU and is doing well. They are closely monitoring some issues that will hopefully improve soon. He is a LOT of pain, very fatigued. He was in Cardiac Arrest for 8 minutes during which time they did CPR to revive him. He is taking a huge step back to recovery.

Part of what got him here was his workaholic ways. He hasn’t looked at his phone but knows you have all reached out. The outpouring is really appreciated. He has decided to remain pretty detached socially until he is at home and feeling much better. "

You can see a really sweet video that Amber made on IG. She asked me to share here and tag Future so the community was up to date.

No flowers, cards or visits for now. The thoughts are so appreciated, though. :wink:

I tagged @Future4200 on her video message as well.

33 Likes

So glad to hear that he is recovering!!! You can’t keep a good wizard down :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Truth!

5 Likes

Sincere warm thoughts for his healthful & stress free recovery.

5 Likes

Holy sheet!

Hope PN makes a speedy and full recovery.

6 Likes

If he doesn’t, let’s go kick his ass!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Get well soon PN…

4 Likes

when the opportunnity arises to send things id like to hes helped so much

4 Likes

Hope he has a speedy recovery. I’ve learned so much from his contributions.

3 Likes

Get well soon brother @Photon_noir

4 Likes

I think that’s how we all feel. Here’s given a lot to many of us.

7 Likes

My company makes a variety of herbal formulations outside cannabis and I’d like to get a hold of him to glean more info on the issues he is facing and send him some heart tonics and herbs that will help speed recovery- if you’re in contact with him please let him know we really appreciate his contributions and wanna lend a hand!

11 Likes

PN you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers in your time of need. Get well soon Brother.

2 Likes

Feel better PN.

2 Likes

I thought Photon’s name was Bryan?

2 Likes

Middle name

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I am alive and mostly well, just lots of pain in my chest from the CPR and my arm where they blew an IV. A friend gave me some CBD and THC salves that seem to help a bit with those areas. I really appreciate the outpouring of love and well wishes from the community, and I thank you for supporting Amber through this! :blush:

33 Likes

Goodness PN! I have been away from the board and just read about your event, goodness man I am glad to hear you’re doing ok. If there is anything you need, just let me know! Happy to help in any way I can, from just up the road!

Glad to read you are doing better and recovering! Namaste brother! Cheers to your health and awesomeness!

1 Like

Yes glad to see ya up and kikin

2 Likes