Petition to change @beaker's title?

Hey!

With the sad passing of @Beaker I noticed he didn’t have a forum title under his name.

I was thinking it would be in good for(u)m to give him a title as an absolutely tiny gesture. He’s helped me a great deal, and definitely brought my game up a couple steps and I’m eternally grateful.
Had a couple thoughts

Guru at Peace
Immortal Mentor
Quiet Revolutionary
Extraction Buddha

Anyone have any better ideas? Maybe I’ll pop a survey in here

• Guru at Peace
  • Quiet Revolutionary
  • Immortal Mentor

0 voters

11 Likes

Indeed would be a good idea I’m sure out of all of the content he has posted on this board it will get searched through Google and other search engines many times over

5 Likes

Aw man that’s so sad. He always said he was really sick, but his charisma and attitude could have convinced anyone otherwise. Glad to have had him as a part of my life for the short while he was. He was such a kind and caring individual with his eye on progressing the current scope of things.

F

5 Likes

If anyone has any better suggestions please go ahead and I’ll put it on the survey. These were just the first that came to mind.

3 Likes

Maybe spiritual future4200 mentor. I really can’t believe he is gone. I was just talking about him yesterday with @Dred_pirate after finally trying his hexane/methanol extractions.

Just when you try his advanced technique he’s gone and sooo early. I think he was in his early 50s. Sad day!:sweat:

7 Likes

Extraction Buddha

5 Likes

Hmm can’t redo the poll now. We can add in likes on your guys’ comments for poll votes?

1 Like