Pesticide Remediation

“As a random person.”

It’s like you don’t know me at all :frowning:
To be fair though, getting the THC community to use flash has been a nightmare. That’s why we offer so many absorbents that work well cross-platform. GW uses a “specialty resin” that costs $50k/Kg even when ordering from Asia…and it doesnt do anything massively different than C18.

LOL
You’ve sent me stuff to play with on the flash chroma ive ran before.

Biotage just wants these medias to be sold to people whome have relarionships with them directly.

The resins from them are modified resins, which all serve a specific purification purpose. Some bind to lipids. Some bind to chlorinated molecules. Etc…

Yeah, that makes business sense.

Thank you for informing about their research papers. There are plenty of bits that identify the direction they went in for the resin modifications.

Hello interested in clean
626 4843336

May can help

great info, so the use of 10a (or 13x is the same I think?) molecular sieve beads should help with remediation of chlorfenapyr and chlorpyrifos? and any major down side to this desiccant besides potential for additional cannabinoid losses? thanks for any insight.

Did you ever get this issue resolved?

I was looking around Beaker&Wrench and found some graphs they did on MagSilPR and the SOP for using it.

If you checkout the graphs…it shows a reduction in Piperonyl. I assume that is the same chemical we are talking about? or no?

Perhaps you could cleave the PBO methylene ether under similar conditions to the acidic isomerisation to delta9, at which point the catechol would be too polar to cross. It has a very low vapor pressure so it can be separated from the plants volitile components facily enough, and the MD ether is fragile, trust me

Would love to hear back on this as well

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29281267/ so theres like alot of scholarly articles on using activated carbon alone to treat alot of pesticides. Is popular science wrong in this case? I havent done any pesticide remediation testing personally everyone i know doesnt do pesticides or just use essential oils