Personal thoughts about what happen in USA recently in this industry

Yep. Just like fava beans…

https://www.hematology.org/Thehematologist/Diffusion/8304.aspx

That hypothesis helps with the low numbers (given the huge number of folks huffing fuck knows what).

10 Likes

That doesn’t explain the sudden onset of acute symptoms

2 Likes

One question never brought up in the media is, vaping has been around for several years now so why all of the sudden is there this health issue that seems to affect both the nicotine and cannabis markets? If it were something intrinsic to vaping why did it take so long to manifest itself?

5 Likes

Also many of the people affected are young enough where they most likely weren’t vaping for that long, which makes what we are seeing now seem like it’s a new adulterant causing the issues. We don’t know what the issue really is, but that’s my observation at least.

3 Likes

Info on the tomato farmer acquisitions? I don’t doubt it but Philip Morris doesn’t usually cultivate. However I guess anything’s possible if they’re potentially merging with Altria.

And (from what I know) the only FDA approved vaping device, scheduled to begin sales in the US any day now: Heated tobacco products | PMI - Philip Morris International

The FDA already had the incoming law that in 2021/22 any vape flavor that was created after 08/08/2016 would be illegal, obviously vastly increasing the barrier to entry. But this was just a great coincidence for them to shift the goalposts and take over the nicotine vaping industry.

4 Likes

nothing beats fresh air but IF YOU HAVE TO SMOKE…youre better off vaping.
vaping was originally invented as a mean to an end (quit smoking) but then, some people took it in a different direction and made a “sport” out of it.

1 Like

A buddy of mine who is the money behind one of the largest grow ops in the country showed me 4 blank checks from seagrams, coors light, ABV and Philip Morris and i quote said " The tomatos will be the ditches as soon as legalization is a go".

Thats all i can speak of.

3 Likes

I remeber when vapes first came around in my area it was a company called flavrx…they used propylene glycol to cut bho. A company called wax liquidizer and farm to vape became popular in my area shortly after. Never saw any deaths from vaping and this was around for about 3yrs…now all of a sudden theres deaths back to back and being blamed on vaping…seems odd

12 Likes

I have been saying this for two weeks now. Legalization is about to happen and tobacco is doing their due diligence.

This is what they do. I know this is the internet and you guys probably think im a 500 pound dude behind a keyboard.

We need to ban together and prevent that from happening or we are all toast.

6 Likes

I’m about to try this vitamin E myself see what the hype is about

6 Likes

That is why I find it hard to believe Big Tobacco would orchestrate this conspiracy. It seems like they have already invested in the market these deaths are impacting. I think these deaths are the direct result of the sudden explosion in the industry of the cheapest carts possible. The cartridges are being made with the cheapest materials in China, sent to the US, then filled by a couple kids in a garage who bought the cheapest oil they could find, which was probably made with weed containing all sorts of pesticides and heavy metals, and then they’re cutting it with whatever they want. They sell these cartridges (which in some case are cheap knock-off Juul pods) for $10 or less. Hard for people to resist.

This is why I am welcoming regulation. Oregon already runs a pretty tight ship, and I would like to see that emulated across the country. All cannabis and hemp products must be tested for pesticides, heavy metals, mold, and more. I think with more research, and the added transparency in the industry, we will find out that none of these illnesses are related to properly made cannabis extracts.

2 Likes

I’m not one to believe in conspiracy theory but i agree with you…that’s what they do !
I’m a firm believer that they’re doing all this on purpose in order to corner the market one way or another again. they lost a lot of ground over the years since vaping came around. big tobacco is pure evil when it come to money. they have people in every level of government, probably nicely compensated, and ready to do what it takes for them to help achieve their goal.

1 Like

Its not a conspiracy if the this corp sells a product that kills 480,000 people a year - and knows it - and continues to sell it.

2 Likes

its all about money man
a smoker will generate money with the purchase of cigarettes, his visit to the hospital when said cigarettes starts killing him/her from within, the medication that’s needed to live with said illnessfor the next 20/30/40 years. By vaping, these 2 juggernaut of industries are losing BILLIONS,
and because vaping isnt as taxed or regulated in the same way as cigarettes, big tobacco cant make money on vapers. but its all about to change sooner than later.
they already have their branded cigarettes flavors (malboro, lucky strike…etc) made into e liquid to hit the ground running when the time comes

1 Like

Hell yeah dawg, create a problem-offer a solution. So many industries follow this model, look at every apple product ever.
Big tobaccy is profiting at every possible facet… but they did place a $40 billion bet on juul labs thinking they would get a nice reach around, and now it looks like they may have butt-jammed themselves instead. Ha! That’s what you get for enabling me to give myself bronchitis you bitch.

So if there’s fuckery afoot… and there always is, I’d have my eyes on the cdc and fdaz

3 Likes

Illinois and Wisconsin do have a fairly high concentration of some c specific gene pools… has anyone run cross references on the patients to see if they share some common heritage?

This community is filled with brilliant minds, I feel like if we were given all the data we could solve the puzzle… call congress! Let’s Dr House this story.

9 Likes

Once people here realize the potential we have as a forum then yeah. lol.

1 Like

Lol

Im usually advocate for the “necessary evil” in which the FDA is…however when it comes to Tabacer. Good luck.

2 Likes

“If it can grow tomatoes it can grow hemp.” The Mid-Atlantic is in for a rude awakening.
#rowsonrowsofjerseytomatoes

2 Likes

Have you ever watched black mirror?

1 Like