Personal CBD grow/ Grown in supersoil

And just like that we re set everything, As a perpetual grower , you’ve always got big clones ready to go inn after you pull down your crop. I’ve gone inn and tidied everything up , added more airflow & ventilation. In 50-55 days we will do it again.

3 Likes

Just mix more leaf in your test. A certified COA under .3 is all you need. The whole plant ground up would be below .3 so your good.

4 Likes

Hell yes brother!! Exactly the kind of info I need…

This is all hemp bud not regular thc flower?

1 Like

Correct sir !! This is all hemp

The cure is going well.

2 Likes

I always kept mine at 6.2-6.3. I’ve read this is the optimal ph for nutrient uptake in multiple books and articles. Here is the kicker its only for nutrients not microorganisms. The last couple of months ive been getting mentored from an older gentleman with M.S. in geology and microclimates. His mother was a microbiologist. He made me realize i didn’t know anything on how nutrients work. His saying is, “You don’t feed the plant. You feed the soil.” To build supersoil it takes about a year from compost tea. Once you plant than the ph never matters. Just make sure your medium is sterile. The plant will take what it needs out of the soil to supplement the deficiency.

3 Likes

He’s exactly right , you don’t feed the plant… you just take care of the roots… when I mix my super soil up… I put it in large sterilized trash cans & then water it & let it sit for a minimum of 6 weeks before use… but the longer the better… I also add Dolomite lime , that alone will keep my medium around the 7.0 range…

2 Likes

Harvest is going well… once everything is cured , I’ll send off for testing… I wonder if anyone would wanna try this ?

2 Likes

I must say you have really awesome flowers and I really wish to you the best lab results. Iam also growing CBD flowers indoor at home. I use the high alpine genetics and when growing organic I am able to get under 0,3 with total THC while 8-11 CBD.

I am looking forward to your results, good job! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you man , fingers crossed everything test out ok… but if not , I’ll just keep at it until I win… I do feel the Cannabinoids might have gotten pushed up to high , but I’ll find out pretty soon.

Only need to let it sit for a month minimum. The only thing o know that takes a year to break down would be if you are creating Leaf Mulch, and that takes forever to make, like a year-2 year’s, but yeah, supersoil just needs a month or two

2 Likes

Gearing up for round 2 , I have finally smoked some of my own product. And I must say this is the best tasting hemp/cbd I’ve ever smoked in my life. Burns with a pure white ash …

1 Like

Yo man I might have missed the timing on this one but for next round I would love to buy your trim and larf. I opperate Asheville Extracts and our focus is to process the best quality heml we can find using the most advanced hydrocarbon extraction techs. We do cold washes and color remediation on all of our oils and have a pretty good track record of turning quality starting material into extracts with below .3 delta9. We do toll and split processing so if money is an issue we can still make it work for you. And if youre ever in the Asheville area I could show you the lab and let you sample some of what we have created.

2 Likes

ill take a lb of flower next round (or whatever you can spare)

1 Like

I think you guys are in luck :slightly_smiling_face:

Supersoil is like fine wine. Ages better with time. But if I had to rush it 4 months of stirring and , heating with my recipe than I’ll make it live for thre last two months. So 6 months under controlled environment. One year for dump n go

1 Like

Dang, way more time and patience than most have, that’s like 10 new Hype strains bred in that amount of time for most of these “breeders,” today :wink:

2 Likes

Super interested in seeing the CoA of these. They look kill

1 Like

Lmao that’s why I’m back in the lab XD but in the long run it will save so much money and time it’s unreal if you take this route. Before insta got shut down I was following a farm that’s been doing supersoil for over a decade on cannabis. The soil looks like swamp mud and the trees were the biggest I ever seen before. They were so healthy between the color, stalk structure, and leaf proportionate I knew this was the route I wanted to take. I always thought organic meant weak bud but cleaner smoke when I was younger. After three years of crazy stories from deep in the triangle and my current mentor. Moonlight supersoil and microclimates is the real factors in maximizing cannabis potetional when they are put outside.

2 Likes