Permethrins- distillate tested Hot -advise

Hey guy’s , I was hoping someone with a little more experience can give me some advice on how to attack this project. Trying to cleaning up some CO2 extracted crude that tested out Hot for PBO and some Premethrins . I have had good results removing PBO from first pass distillate so I figured what the heck let’s try this out. Also I have to give credit to @Future for his post about pesticide redemption it gave me way more confidence to try it out.
The first part was a winterization of crude oil and carbon scrub ,then it went into distillation for the first pass. After distillation I did a 2:1 heptane / distillate solution and proceeded with the liquid to liquid extraction using a 3 different pH brine 4,9,7 .
Next step was chromatography using magsil-pr as media . I’m still pretty much a noob at this stuff lol. But everything seemed to come out good . After chromatography I rotovaped out the majority of the solvent and went straight into distillation for a final pass . The resulting distillate came out looking beautiful and crystal clear like water ! Sent a sample in for testing and it came back dirty for (sum)Permethrins /trans permethrin. But all the PBO is gone !!!
I feel like I’m close ,but I also feel lost !!! Hoping someone can help out or drop me a hint !

2 Likes