Payment processors for CBD e commerce

Hi all,

Just got shut down on PayPal recently for my hemp flower business, can anyone suggest payment processing solutions for e commerce ?

I’m planning on going this route, still need to get my business bank account setup and contact T1 payments.

3 Likes

Compliant Processing is one I’ve been talking to.

Another is Zodaka, but I haven’t really engaged in converstions with them. They did reach out though.

And Inclusivepay also seems like a good one, they offered a flat rate of 5% I think, no fees. Built on blockchain, although I’m not sure exactly how they use it in their processing scheme.

Can I ask how long it took before Paypal shut you down?

1 Like

3 weeks

Inclusivepay quoted me at 7.5% + $0.85 cents, and a 50 dollar monthly fee, as well as 150 dollars to start the application. Anyone have something better? Doesn’t seem that great.

I bailed from them as they abruptly switched their entire offering, so I’m back to square one. Probably heading down the echeck route, at 3.95% per transaction for the mean time.

Did you end up going with them? They are trying to get me on board with the new solution at the rate you quoted…so far it’s the only solution I can find for smaller vendors that doesn’t require $100k+ monthly statements and allows for flower sales.