Outlets for crude

Yeah man I can’t argue the quality of CO2 crude. The guys that have that dialed in really have it dialed in. Only reason I haven’t switched over to CO2 is the equipment cost and the slow through puts don’t really seem to be scale-able to a industrial scale for me.
I’ve seen some high quality ethanol crude to but the guys I see putting that out have some extra steps to remove the extras that ride along with the ethanol.
Does our cost to put out a high end product matter to a consumer in this market? probably not. I see alot of guys buying up what ever cheap shit they can get their hands on. I think my main point would be that the shit thats on the market is driving the prices down for guys like me, you, and greenbuggy because we are being forced to compete on price vs quality. I got hit up yesterday for 300 kilos at $90 a kilo. Tried to explain that that’s below what it cost me to produce it and his reply was “well someone will drop their pants”.

4 Likes

I think its because we dont pull the sugars or as much of them atleast.
I ran some ethanol crude through the short path and was very unhappy when it came time for clean up.

2 Likes

I personally suspect most aren’t monitoring temps all the way along their process and if it’s getting too warm at any step before it’s fully filtered, it’s pulling some nasty crap out of the plant material. I also suspect most advertising the temps of their low temp ethanol extraction are making promises based on the temp of their chiller’s cooling loop and not the actual process temps. When we first started out and were doing room temp extraction we got some real weird polymer-chain looking nasties in the evaporation flasks of our rotovaps, I imagine it would be even worse if you were distilling it.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Bruh, you have to be verified to sell things on this site. Please check out this link, and follow the instructions if you would like to get verified. Please stop pulling up old posts trying to sell your shit!
Slangers, Read this BEFORE Posting Hemp Products for Sale - Verified / Verification Post - #398 by truenorthlabs

3 Likes