Our home burned down, community support

Greetings Family,

Hope your well. Reaching out to the community for any little help that could be possible. I value this community very much for helping me become more proficient and a better grower and extractor. Also there was a time where a friend had cancer and this community reached out with support for her! All to say that there are wonderful people here. Unfortunately my house was burned down by extractors I rented my barn to. My family is completely displaced and we lost all our belongings. If you could please support in any way would be greatly appreciated. Much luhv and my deepest apologies for asking…

Reposting is extremely helpful as well. Thanks

Cashapp $aregaweh
Venmo @upfullones
PayPal Macello_isaaciii@live.com

I also have 4500 empty full ceramic carts if there’s anyone interested. Would like to liquidate them. Sitting on one liter of D8 from @BluegrassCBD that I would take an offer for as well

3 Likes

What happened?

1 Like

Something was left under pressure or electrical fire, something I’m not sure what… lead to 8 huge explosions that burned down 9 acres including my home. The people who I was renting the barn to are no where to be found.

Did they survive?

Best of luck to you and your family w/ your relocation.

1 Like

Yeah they left an hour before it happened thankfully… crazy crazy…

Thank you for your kind words

That’s rough sorry you’re going trough it I see my children when I look at your photos. Best wishes and warm hugs to your boys they remind me so much of my little ones. Sent some lunch your way on venmo.

5 Likes

I’m so glad everyone got out safely. Where did this happen?

2 Likes

Big thanks … sending you and your little ones lots of luhv!!!

2 Likes

I am very much thankful as well. Central Valley California

1 Like

Wishing everyone a peaceful night

1 Like

This breaks my heart to hear! Sending good vibes and prayers your way. Im glad everyone made it out safely; belongings can be replaced! On payday, ill send a little love your way as well.

1 Like

Many blessings to you … thanks for your kind words and graciousness!

Blessings, wishing everyone happy holidays… thanks for the support

1 Like

Blessings, wishing everyone well. We are having hard time getting on our feet. Asking for any community support. Potential work? $100 gets us enough food for 5 days. Goes a long way! Thank you

We are still very much suffering. Stretching $5 a day on food. Thank you if anyone could help with a small boost. Bless your hearts

Sorry my cashapp was for so little. I’ll send more as funds permit.

Guys we’ve all struggled, let’s try and help a fellow community member to the best of our ability. This is a horrible happening and if we are able to take any level of weight off a friend in need, it’s worth it.

1 Like

Thanks @Redman4556 your support goes along way… and thank you to the community … Ive went to help others through this community and future4200 always comes through in big ways!

2 Likes