Oregon service company has refurbished chillers fridges and freezers for sale

Looking for a -60c chest freezer, preferably 120v, internal dimensions at least 30" depth at least 21" wide and 60" long. Holla if you have anything close.

4 Likes

we only have the larger upright -85°C freezers at the moment. most are 220VAC but one is 115VAC with internal transformer. if you can only find 220 volt you can always use off the shelf transformer as a work around. price range is 4k to 8K depending on cosmetics. another service we offer is if you find a good deal online you can ship it to us for evaluation.

I really appreciate that.
I have been a chiller service engineer for 10 years and a heavy equipment mechanic by training prior to that. I am definitely seeing what you are saying.
About 6 years ago I did factory training at Julabo facility on the east coast. Most of the work we do has been for chiller OEM’s, Tool OEM’s , or the end user in the semiconductor industry.
5 years ago I started this company, appliedchillerservice.com to provide a better level of service and workmanship after working for a poorly managed company where quality suffered due to cash flow issues.
Recently we have had some local customers in hemp industry. Relationships and trust has formed and that is how we were referred to this site.
We are now 6 engineers and technicians dedicated to constantly improving service and quality.
Anyhew, I need top get into the shop but we will try and check this site daily to answer any questions.
:cold_face:

2 Likes

we do not have this right now.

I am looking for - 80c freezers. Chest, or upright is fine. But, I do need one or two full size, voltage doesn’t matter except for efficiency. Also, how small of these freezers do you have? I’ve seen some 5ft ones and around that size?

1 Like

Also looking for a -80. Standup and 240v both fine. Let me know what sizes you have!

1 Like

80(H)x30(W)x35(D)

Good luck with your freezer services business

2 Likes

Problem solved.

You got it, don’t use it often so new to this

1 Like

Please use the Equipment for Sale Sub of the Classifieds category for equip sales. Thanks!

2 Likes

Sure thing.:slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was interested.

anything specific?